More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Who will you be?

More information

Before 18, non-futas will learn about the ways of the free use world without doing any sexual activity as even in this world, underage sex is still depicted as disgusting. They will know how to treat futas and how to address them so mistress if you are owned by them, Miss if you aren't owned by them. It is up to futas after non-futas turn 18 to teach them about how to be good or practise any sexual act. They learn simple maths, english and sociology to not be too ditsy when they are owned

It is customary for the middle class and upwards parents to purchase a non-futa for their futa child on the 18th birthday so she can learn her new ways of dominant life. Lower class parents usually grab a unowned non-futa off the streets for the birthday futa to use for the day.

If you are a futa, you are able to snatch an unowned non-futa from a house, the streets or anywhere for 3 days before you have to release them. If you dont, the futa police are supposed to come around and give you a fine but they don't care, anything that makes the non-futas suffer more sexually.

This is a brief description. I aim to make this one of the most detailed worlds in terms of information about how the world works socially, culturally, economically, politically (I am crap on that one so if anyone better at politics wants to help me, i would appreciate it) and every other way. I want to mention how the whole world reacts to the free use laws, which countries go against them and which are all for them. My only issue is that i aim to base my story in the UK so if i talk about a social issue that is common in other countries, does that go in politics or world opinion? So expect some notifications with may be me just making the information more easily accessible. Comment if you wanna help in some capacity.

BTW, some stuff may been removed or not expanded upon as i just don't think any story would warrant needing to know it. Also if i do a futa story, don't be worried if you need to know the social stuff for example, i will put it in the story and then later it will be in the introduction.

Choose one of the areas of the free use world you want to learn about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)