More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

Choose one of the areas of the free use world you want to learn about?

Government/Laws/Institutions

You may have seen Institutions in the social section but this will be purely the type of building it will be within the Free Use World. Social will tell how it changed from the old system to the new system, which will be here. This will include all major Institutions like schools, banks, government buildings, all shops, company buildings etc.

It will also cover how the government will govern the population, in semi detailed explanations. The more detailed stuff will be in politics when someone wants to do that section. It will be mainly about how the laws they enacted, first the free use laws themselves and then laws around the free use laws to ensure it is implemented within the country like they want. So one of this extra laws may be that only futas are allowed to take out money from the bank without an official security check. It isn't about free use but it is due to the free use laws why it has come under effect.

There will be economic and social laws about this. Culture is something i want to change via the population themselves and i will only have basic political laws.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)