More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

Choose one of the areas of the free use world you want to learn about?

Economy

This section of information will be wholly dedicated towards Economic changes in the Free Use World so look out for these points:

  • How would jobs work? Would Applying to a Job be different dependant on if you are a futa or not? Would Job Roles Change to adapt to the Free Use Laws? Would Payment be different due to being a futa or not and would some Jobs only take on futas or non futas?
  • How would Unemployment be dealt with? Would it be easier to find a job as a futa or as a non-futa?
  • Would Inflation/Deflation be more or less common or would most countries find a price level stability to work from? Would Free Use cause a laziness in jobs resulting in more unemployment aka more issue with inflation?
  • Would the Trade Output of most countries be in a boon period (low employment but more inflation aka more money for gov) or in recession (High unemployment but moderate inflation aka less mony for gov) due to the Free Use Laws? Would Countries see an economic growth (more capital, bigger labour , technological advancements), the same as before or economic decline?
  • Would the exchange rate between countries be decided in a different way or will it fluctuate? (It will be in reference to the UK Pound)
  • Would Economic change lead to better quality of life or worse? Or would quality of life only consider the superior futa population as males and females aren't the focus of the people anymore?

If you think i have missed out anything, comment below and i will include it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)