More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

Choose one of the areas of the free use world you want to learn about?

Education

This section will explain how people get educated within high school, college and university concerning social conduct, the free use laws, business, culture etc.

To be basic here, high school will not have any sex within it except for two teachers in a secure location in the school. But they will be taught how to please a futa if they are non-futa (they will be taught by books and lectures, they will not get practical.) Also high school will observe a more strict clothing rule but the teachers will be able to dress how they want. If a teacher tries to sleep with a high school student, they would be punished like in real life. Outside of school, any under 18 futa and non-futa has to observe normal rules like before the free use laws. It is only when they turn 18 when everything changes.

College and University will be explained in the chapters below.

I just wanted to mention the high school part so it is clear that any under 18 person isn't affected by the free use laws basically.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)