More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by InfiniteBS InfiniteBS

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Monster Musume

My name is Seijo and my life sucks right now. I just got kicked out of my apartment, lost my job, and only have one more week to get my stuff before it gets trashed. On top of all that my great grandfather just died. I wasn't that close to him, but went anyway because he apparently left me something in his will. Turns out it was just a pair of earrings, not even fancy ones, just clip ons! Each one is shaped like a golden N, but with my luck its probably not even real gold . The N must stand for something, but the only one who would know is probably my great grandad. They're not really my style but I figure it wouldn't hurt to try them on. Surprisingly they feel right when I wear them, and feel like they won't come off easily despite how old they apparently are. Guess they new how to make them back then.

With how goofy these earring look, you'd think people would at least give me a glance. I walk down the street towards the convenience store, watching the girls across the street. There are two kobold girls walking together, their tails swishing back and forth. This was something that has been happening recently, the arrival of these monster girls. The government calls them liminals. Whatever you call them they're more often than not sexy as hell. Usually when a liminal girl comes to this world they stay with a host family in order to connect our cultures or something. I wish I could get girlfriend like that, but I don't even have place to live myself. Not to mention the fact that I'm not exactly popular with human girls, let alone these otherworldy beauties. With a sigh I hang my head and head for the store parking lot but with my newfound rotten luck, I of course end up walking right into someone.

"Oof!" a voice yells as I fall forward on top of them.

I feel a feminine body underneath me and realize I'm holding onto something soft. Dreading the worst I look up and see a black haired woman in sunglasses staring back at me. Its hard to tell whether the eyes behind those shades are looking at me or my hands, which are currently groping her tits. Judging from the feel I'd say they'e about a D-cup. I can only expect the worst as I muster up the courage to speak.

"Sorry..." I say timidly, but her response takes me by surprise.

"What for?" she asks bluntly.

"For knocking you down and you know, touching your boobs?" I answer slowly. Then I realize I'm still on top of her and hastily jump to my feet.

"No problem," she says as she picks herself up. Now that she's standing I see that she's taller than me, my head only reaching her breasts. "Its not like you did anything weird right?"

She strikes me as someone who doesn't sweat the small stuff. Unfortunately, getting groped in public is definitely not small!

"So you just let guys feel you up whenever?" I ask nervously. I should probably just get the hell outta here but for some reason I'm compelled to figure out what the hell is going on.

"What are you crazy? Of course not." she says flatly.

"But you'll let me?"

"Well yeah, its normal if you do it." she says putting her hands on her hips.

"So whatever I do is normal?" I ask, getting a nod and a smirk in response. At this point I think she's messing with me. She's seem either really arrogant or really irresponsible, maybe both. "Well yeah, its also normal for girls to shove my face in their tits when they first meet me." I mimic the tone she used on me.

"Hmm? Oh right." she says, looking like she just remembered something and didn't care that she forgot about it. Then my world is rocked when grabs my head and pulls it into her chest. My face turns beet red as she holds my face against her bosom. "Sorry about that, how do they feel?" she asks with a chuckle, but before I can answer she lets go. "Crap! I gotta go!" She grabs the bag she was carrying before I bumped into her and starts walking to a car. I'm still in mild shock but don't want to let this end just yet. Its the best thing that's happened to me in forever!

"Uh...I'll join you," I say, opening the passenger door of her car.

"Sure, go ahead."

Trying to take this in stride I hop in and put on my seatbelt. She begins driving and we just sit there in silence.I didn't notice before, but now that I look at her outfit it seems like some kind of uniform. She's wearing simple black blazer with a tie and skirt. Below that she's wearing pantyhose and black heels. God those legs were sexy! I decided to try and engage some more.

"So what's your name?" I ask, realizing I never got it. "And where do you work?"

"Kuroko Smith. I work for the government, specifically the Cultural Exchange Program."

My mind does a double take at what she just said. I groped a government agent, and then got her to shove my face into her rack! I don't know whats going on, but God I hope it never ends!

"So where are we headed?" I ask.

What is Miss Smith's dsetination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)