More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lukundra Lukundra

What's next?

Mission to Canto Bight

With a flash of light, the ship left hyperspace. Rose pursed her lips and scrunched up her button nose as she stared through the viewport of their small ship at the planet below. "Well, here we are, Finn." she said, narrowing her eyes and lowering her voice dramatically. "We've got to find this guy so we can save the Rebellion!" Finn sighed. It was clear Rose was overly eager about this mission, despite having no experience. Hopefully her lack of training didn't slow them down. "Alright," she continued, let's put this baby down!" Adjusting her yellow jumpsuit- rather drab and unflattering in Finn's opinion; she reached for the controls and brought them in for a landing near the Casino. Finn frowned. "Hey, hang on a minute, shouldn't we be landing in the lot with the other ships?" "There's no time Finn!" Rose said in her annoyingly dramatic spy voice. "That beach is the closest to the casino, and we don't have any time to waste!" "I'm just saying," he replied, sitting back, "we might get spotted breaking the law and have the guards after us. We can't save anyone if we end up getting caught. Either way, it's your call as the pilot." That was a good point. Rose tapped her chin thoughtfully. What should she do?

What is Rose's decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)