More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Halcyon Halcyon

What happens next? A Priestess Ritual for Leone? Or does someone finally disabuse him of the notion that the women around here expect to be sexed constantly? And does he believe them?

Mission, Stahto!

Leone stood up with a smile and a satisfied sigh on her lips, her fat nipples tenting the skimpy material of her top. God, but she was horny; there hadn't been a proper cock around Headquarters for ages, and since she knew how much Akame loved getting her throat plunged, helping the two young lovers get into it made her undeniably frisky as well. Sure, she could tell from Tatsumi's all-too normal expression that there was a lecture incoming, but it was more than worth it.

"What, what the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled as predicted, and Leone began boredly picking sticks out of her hair. "You could have killed her!"

Donning a cat-like grin she had perfected long before she got her Imperial Arms, Leone crouched down next to the coughing swordswoman and gave her back a pat. "Oh boy, you hear that Akame~? Big dick Tatsumi thinks a little old face-fucking is going to take out the most feared assassin in the Capital! Why don't you show 'em how it's done?"

With a nod and one final, racking cough, Akame spat up a wad of cum into her hand, the sticky material soaking and sticking around her fingers like syrup. Then, before Tatsumi's utterly befuddled gaze, she brought the wad of manspunk back up to her lips to give it a long, inadvertently sensuous lick, drawing attention to the flush about her cheeks. "It's... salty..." She said with a small, dazed smile.

"There we go!" Leone said cheerily, giving the ruby-eyed assassin's back a pat through her mat of hair before turning to Tatsumi with two rows of pearly whites. "Akame here's made of tougher stuff than even your steel rod, so let's not get ahead of ourselves, ne?"

Tatsumi's response was an mess of spinning, incomplete stammers, followed by tucking his chin in with a blush as he watched Akame dutifully lap up the rest of his spunk. Leone's eyes fell hopefully to his gently swaying python, dripping beads of pearly cum to seed the ground he stood on, only to get the barest twitch out of the deal. The blonde rolled her eyes as she strode forward, unceremoniously jamming her hand into the basket on Tatsumi's back over his protests. "Man, don't go around talking about low refractory periods and getting me all excited." She called over her shoulder at the languishing assassin. "Why, one time I knew this guy, who could get it up ten times in an hour, cross my heart and hope to die." She pulled out one of the smaller tuna, wriggling faintly in a last show of defiance. "I could go into the details, but it went pretty much like, well..." A burst of heat suddenly filled the clearing, enveloping her form. A familiar solidity filled her muscles, rippling like steel cords, and a new pair of blond ears twitched atop her thicker mane as the nearby chorus of birdsong amplified tenfold. She held up her trophy, crisped to an uneven golden brown, and craning her head back, she dropped the entire fish down her gullet without aplomb, just holding on by the fin of the tail. After a moment to savor, she pulled the offending animal out, reduced to little more than a skeleton. "Kinda like that, yeah." She said, before flicking the skeleton toward Tatsumi's face.

Tatsumi reached up to grab it out of the air, before dropping it on account of being kind of gross, finished off by awkwardly wiping his hands off on his pants--which, because they were down, ended up getting fish guts on his thighs. When he stepped back and almost tripped over Akame, and ended up had to be steadied by the hand that wasn't halfway inside her mouth, she could see he knew he had to throw in the towel.

"Al... alright," he said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "So... the Priestess Ritual, it isn't so bad?"

"Fuck no!" Leone said, waving her hand dismissively, her breasts jiggling enticingly. "Don't let prudes like Mine get inside your head. She just hates it when a dude's cum stains those frilly dresses of hers. Here, give me the fish."

Awkwardly slipping the straps off of his back, he gingerly handed it over to Leone, only to watch agog as she easily held it under one arm. "Wow, is that your Imperial Arms? That's amazing!"

"Damn right!" She said, flashing an energetic peace sign. "My Lionelle makes me way stronger than normal. I wouldn't advise any funny stuff though, this pussy's pussy is liable to rip your dick off~"

Tastumi paled somewhat at that mental image, before a hand resting on his shoulder caught his attention. "I believe I am recovered." Akame said, a ghost of her former smile still on her face, adjusting her clothing on her other shoulder. "We should get back to the base, and cook up our catch."

"And afterward," Leone said with a cheeky smile, "we get to pop your other cherry."

Tatsumi looked confused, before his expression hardened. "You mean..."

"Yep." Leone punched one of her large, furred fists into the other. "It's mission time."


"First target: Gamal, an oil merchant. Guilty of several murders in and around the Capital, all to fill his own pockets."

Tatsumi stood in front of the whorehouse, steeling himself, his grip tight on the hilt of his sword. Despite all of his changes to his teammates, this would be the true test of his power, to kill a man in the presence of so many witnesses.

Tatsumi nodded. "My Imperial Arms lets me go unnoticed. I'll be able to get in and out without trouble.

He walked up to the door, sucked in a large breath, and knocked on the door. Then, remembering himself, simply tried the door and walked in.

Najenda set aside her long pipe and gave him a warm, appraising stare. "So then," she asked, "training with the tuna to mask your presence was successful, then?"

He kept walking. Past the desk, past guards, past patrons, and finally, past whores. Ignoring the light stirring in his loins, he kept his focus on the smell in the air, and the target in his mind's eye, and the jingling about his earlobes.

"Yeah," he said with a light chuckle, "I guess it did."


"Second Target: Ogre, high-ranking member of the Imperial Police. He is responsible for framing innocent people of Gamal's crimes, shattering many families in the process."

Leone strode down the street with a light sashay in her step, hands gently fondling her hips at the thought of what was to come.

"Aaaaaand, he's got the kind of dick where he doesn't need a whorehouse." Leone said, leaning forward with her hand raised and a jubilant smile.

Even through dinner, the fire in her loins had never quite cooled, and it was bracing to know that such a satisfying encounter was around the corner. Ironically, her slinky canary dress was actually more conservative than her usual attire; if she looked too much like she was asking for it, the big lug might get suspicious, after all.

Najenda sighed through her authoritative grin. "Very well. Akame will accompany you. Try not to get carried away."

Turning a corner, she ran smack-dab into a great big wall of heaving muscle. With a quick grab-and-pull, she thrust her heaving bosom over the confines of her cleavage window, and into the open air. Hitting the ground on her tucus, the skirt of the dress gathered beneath her like a bulls-eye as she pressed a finger to her lips, she looked up at the one-eyed monstrosity they called Ogre.

"Don't worry," Leone said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I'll be a perfect little lady."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said, unable to keep herself from stretching the word into innuendo as her eyes fell from his drunken grin to the bulging tent in his pants. Her voice continued, breathy and flushed: "Do you need any... help with that?"


The thing that stood out to Tatsumi most is how much the man looked like a frog. I don't know if I should kill him, or flip him on his back to see if I can hypnotize him. Tatsumi thought, turning on his heel to move out of the man's way.

As he'd thought, for the most part, people ignored him unless he spoke up. That hadn't stopped him from getting propositioned a few times (I guess being normal in a whorehouse means picking up whores?), but despite the insistent throbbing of his erection, he'd consigned it to the upper waistband of his pants, his cockhead lightly dribbling pre next to his belly button.

As he followed behind the merchant and his latest buy, waiting for the opportune chance to strike, he passed an open door with a distracting sight. Above the doorway was a hastily-painted sign labeling it as the High Roller Suite. Inside, amidst a series of couches and chairs that were currently being lounged on by a collection of nervous, fidgeting girls, were a rough row of standing men with their cocks buried in the faces of several nearly-naked women. Rough being the operative word, as strands of hair and spit flew every which way as the women were treated less like people, and more like living onaholes.

This is for the men with penises big enough for the Priestess Ritual, he realized, turning his head to the sitting women, And it's their turn next. They obviously weren't looking forward to what came next; matter what Leone said, no matter how much Akame may have personally liked it, he just couldn't let this be the normal state of affairs for every woman, all the time.

With a bracing sigh, he said: "It is normal that the throat-fucking portion of the Priestess Ritual is optional."

Nothing. Not only did his earrings not heat up, but none of the other men even paused in their actions, even as one came with a throaty moan.

A cold sweat plagued his temples. Could he really let this happen? A silly twist of fate, guide the actions and lives of all these women? The earrings let me do alterations... He thought, getting pushed aside as a new man made his way toward one of the unattended girls with a tent in his pants. What about replacements?

"It is normal," he said, holding his hand out in front of him as the woman prepared to get on her knees, "that instead of throat-fucking, the woman gets to choose what sex act they'd like to do!"

Just as the man's hands alighted in the girl's hair, she smacked them away, and rested her dainty hand on his length, stroking it in the beginnings of a hand job.

Tatsumi sagged in relief, feeling the earrings' warmth against his jawbone. Not only would it give women more agency, it would still keep them up on their Warrior Ritual to boot! Making the Capital more all-around sexually open may have been an accident, but in the long run, he could see it paying nothing but dividends.

Now, he thought to himself, turning to look down the hall just as Gamal turned the corner. N_o more cleaning my messes. _He nodded his head, and began to follow. Now, it's the Capital's turn.


Ogre felt like the luckiest son-of-a-bitch on the face of the Earth.

Just as he was thinking that he was having a pretty good night--cutting down punks during the AM, good booze in the PM, and a little extra cash for some frame-ups on the side--he bumps into the hottest piece of ass he'd ever laid eyes on. And such an eager one too, he thought, resting his hands on the blonde's head as she hungrily undid his pants. Seryu should take note. he thought drunkenly, A man needs some curves in his life.

In addition to the beautiful bouncing jugs pressed against his thigh as his erect length sprung into the open air, the dress slid down to rest around her hips and show off her tight, toned stomach, and hips fit for making babies. "I'm sorry, it's just, I recognize you," She said with a glance up, before pressing her lips to his cockhead in a lewd, slobbery kiss that had her tongue stretching out to trace the rim of his flared cockhead. Drawing back with a hearty mouthful of pre, he saw her swish it around with her eyes rolling into the back of her head, before planting her forehead flush to the ground so fast it almost looked like she'd smacked it. "You're Ogre, of the city guard! You probably don't remember, but one time you saved my husband from a mugger!"

"Your husband, eh?" Ogre said,giving his member a slow jerk as he saw her tight bottom wiggle to and fro in the night air. "And what would he think of all this?"

"Well," she said, raising her head once more to pucker her lips. "What he doesn't know, won't hurt him. What do you think?"

Ogre let out a raucous laugh, then made to push at her shoulder to roll her onto her back, dress bunching up under her to cushion her from the cobblestones. "So what'll it be, then? Don't be a tease and make it something like eating ya' out, or else I'll find another pussy worth my time."

"Pussy, pussy, pussy~" Leone cooed, crossing her legs back and forth with each word before letting out a drunken laugh of her own. "His penis is the size of a tongue already, why would I want more of that? But oh, you've ruined my dress!" Drumming her finger against her chin in an exaggerated show of thought, her smile broke into a broad grin again. "I know~. You look like a big, strong man. So I want you," Leone curled forward, creeping over on her hands and knees with half-lidded eyes, "to pick me up in those big, strong arms of yours. Do you think you can do that?"

As if in answer, Ogre let out a primal grunt and lowered to snatch her up, plucking her with a squealing giggle right up out of her dress and leaving her in nothing but yellow high-heels and a racy thong. "And then," Leone continued, pressing her voluminous bust into his chest as her mouth ended up next to his ear. "I want you to take me to the nearest hotel room. And throw me down onto the bed. And fuck me until the sun comes up. Can you do that?"

Ogre's member jumped under her, but he responded with a sneer born of a lifetime of caution. "Like I said, that's a lot of work for pussy. What say I do you right here, for the world to see? I'm sure a filthy girl like you can see the pleasure in that."

"Oh, believe you me, I do~." Leone continued, before biting down on the upper section of Ogre's ear. "But if you can get a nice, soft bed under me, and then me, under you, well..." She proceeded to whisper something in his ear, and his eyes nearly bulged out of his skull.

When he found a hotel, with Leone clutched to his front, he nearly ripped the door off its hinges.


Watching Gamal wash his hands in the bathroom, Tatsumi realized he had miscalculated.

Killing someone in the middle of battle, that was easy. Killing someone who had done you wrong, moreso. But killing someone who was just standing right in front of you? With no way to defend themselves? Where was the justice in that?

We are killers, Leone had said the day before, but he wasn't sure he fully understood what that meant until just then. His blade gleamed in the torchlight, the point aimed at the merchant's back. All it would take... was a thrust...

"It is normal," Tatsumi began, "for Gamal to talk about the things he's most proud of when he thinks he's alone." Realizing that his presence, however inconsequential to him, was blocking the process, Tatsumi walked out the door and waited by the doorframe.

"It's so amazing that I've come as far as I have," the man began immediately, sounding very much, yes, like a frog. "When I first came here, there was such a glut of oil I was almost penniless on the streets."

Tatsumi felt up the leather making up the hilt of his sword. He knew that feeling, well enough, on first arriving in the city walls. Maybe this person isn't so bad. Maybe Leone made a mistake. Maybe--

"Thank god I met that guardsmen!" He continued with a croaking laugh. "With that man on my side, and in my pocket, I'll never have to worry about competitors again! I can kill them off, and blame their wives!" Tatsumi stepped back into the bathroom." For paying him as much money as I can make in a month, I'll be able to keep going for years!" Tatsumi raised his blade. "I can't wait to take care of that newcomer, and his friend, with the pretty little--"

Tatsumi cut down.


Clutching the condom in her teeth, Leone worked it down the length of Ogre's prick one tantalizing inch at a time, keeping the Imperial guardsman occupied with a mesmerizing swaying of her tight bottom in time with her pushes forward. Once finished, the plastic sheen of the cock sock stretched almost to its max, Leone let it go from her teeth before dragging her tongue all the way down the engorged length, before capping it off with a peck at the tip. "That one's for free," she said, looking up at the man's scarred face with a wink.

"I have to say," he said, stripping his undershirt off of his body and tossing it to the side, "this is the longest Priestess Ritual I've had in a very long time." Against his bare chest, a patchwork of scars could be seen, along with a knife belt clutched tight to his hips. "I hope you're not yanking my chain, for both of our sakes."

Always the paranoid one Leone thought to herself as she stretched out on her side away from Ogre's position at the foot of the bed, reaching up her foot to tease his ballsack. "Believe you me, that's not what I'm going to be yanking on." Lolling her head toward the headboard, she blew a lock of hair out of her eyes in frustration. "Truth be told, my husband just can't do it for me anymore. He's not big enough for a Priestess Ritual, you see, and he's way too prim and proper to just up and fuck me anymore." She lolled her head back, watching his dick bob as the man walked around the side of the bed, his eyes greedily drinking in her luscious curves. "Oh, I wish he was here now~"

Ogre let out an amused chuckle as he pressed his palms into the bedspread. "Having second thoughts, after all?"

"Of course not," she said softly, taking his shoulders into her hands and guiding him forward, kicking off her heels one purposeful snapping kick at a time. She leaned in to kiss at his jawline, peppering it smoothly as she drank in the scent of aftershave and spilt blood. "I just want him to see what a_ real _man looks like."

Ogre grabbed her in turn and pushed her down possessively, before throwing one leg over her nubile body to straddle her and taking the girth of his cock in both hands. "The way you talk, you're making it sound like you wish I'd let him get stabbed by that mugger."

Leone reached up to tousle her hair in anticipation, her tongue-wetted lips flexing into a shiny O. "I wouldn't go that far," she said, her other hand reaching down to preemptively claw at the sheets. "Otherwise, I would've never been able to see you in action."

Ogre was suddenly in her face, his body hanging over hers as his member bumped against her entrance. "What's to say you still can't?" He said, his breath heavy with and lust. "After this, what say I go and kill your husband, and then you can be my woman. I promise I'll treat you real, mmm, nice."

He reached up a hand to trace the side of her face, outlining the very real look of surprise, before she it to melt into a sultry grin. "I'll help you hide the body~"

Ogre drew back to laugh raucously again, but Leone cut him off with a kiss to the lips, followed by wrapping her legs around his hips. The deep, primal song of the Priestess Ritual sang within her as the monster cock plunged into her depths, and she let out an all-too-real moan as he made to pull back out. But no sooner did his cock emerge, sticky with her lubricating juices, than it plunged back inside her, balls slapping against her taint, her head rolling back even as she shoved her breasts into his one-eyed face. The soldier found a nipple and bit down, prompting an even louder moan as Leone humped up to meet his next thrust with a convulsing, pulsing friction throughout her love tunnel. "Yes! YES! FUCK ME!"

Ogre grabbed one of her legs and propped it over his shoulder as he sat up, giving him a better shot at her passage. "Fuck! Fuck, yes, you're so tight, you cheating little slut!"

"Yes! OH GOD!" Leone gasped. "I'm such a cheating little slut! Make my husband wonder why his cock doesn't fiiiiiiiiOH!" Ogre's hands were roughly mauling her breasts as he pushed her deeper and deeper into the bedspread, coinciding with his length making greater and greater headway. Sweat flew from Leone's brow in heavy droplets, panting as she lost herself in the simple joy of fucking something so massive. "Don't stop! Never stop!"

Leone turned her body sideways as his plunging reached new depths, coming dangerously close to bottoming her out. She smiled deliriously at the thought, reaching down to thumb and tug at her clitoris as she held herself against the bracing rock of The Mission. I can't get in trouble with the Boss for losing focus again... but fuck, it feels so GOOD!

"I'm coming!" She lied, yelling it loud enough that it was sure to be heard over his frantic grunting and moaning. "Oh god, are you close too?"

"Just, about!" He grunted, face screwed up in a look of intense concentration. She could feel his body tightening up, his member pulsing; he was ready to blow.

Behind him, the shadows stirred.

"Shoot it into me!" She yelled out with a goofy grin. "Give me a baby, and make me your woman!"

"Bitch, take it!" He yelled, seemingly forgetting about the condom, like she'd suspected he would. He reared back for one final thrust, before pushing into her.

Something pushed into him in kind.

Ogre froze, his expression equal parts ecstacy and agony, as he felt the little spill out of him as a greater spilled into him. "What... but... I..." Too constrained by the throes of orgasm to turn his head, all he could focus on was Leone's sweaty face, split by a smile that was more puma than human. "Consider yourself lucky," she said, "most guys dream of going out with a bang."

Almost as soon as she said the words, the final pulse of his cum filled the skin-tight condom, and his heart stopped beating. He had time for one, slow blink of his eye, before it dimmed, and shut.

The man fell to the side, pulling out of Leone in the process, slumping awkwardly across the bed and revealing the short swordsmen standing behind him. With an altogether unnecessary flick and spin of her blade, Akame sheathed her weapon and stood at attention. "Good work, Leone."

"Hold on," the blonde said, closing her eyes as she brought her fingers back to her nipples and clit. "I'm really really close, just give me a, *moan* second."

She heard the other Night Raid member sigh, but the end was too close in sight for her to care. A tweak there, a caress there, and--"oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" She yelled out, somehow even louder than when the man had been literally dying. Feeling her hand soak with her own juices, she reached over to wipe them against the bedsheet as she lay back, satisfied.

"We have to get moving." Akame insisted. "It will not look like an accident if they find the assailants here."

"Relax, girlie." Leone said dreamily from behind closed eyes. "The hard part's over. All we need to do now, is relax." Her brow furrowed lightly. "I wonder how Tatsumi's doing. You think he made it okay?"

"I do not know. I do, however, know that if we do not leave now, that--"

"Yeah, yeah." Despite complaints, Leone let the moment wash over her, the biological imperative supplied by the Priestess Ritual fulfilled. What a thing it is, she thought dreamily, to be a Priestess...

Does Tatsumi try and take Akame's back passage before the night's through? Will he learn the secret of the Warrior Ritual before training with Mine? Will some other third thing happen?! Stay tuned, for more!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)