More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Artican Artican

Is this a damaged uniform?

Mindy goes to tell Mrs. Winthrop

Mindy peeked out the door to catch Mrs. Winthrop's eye. The head maid had been waiting patiently outside. She turned to Mindy as the new maid spoke, "Uh... Sally, I think there is something wrong with my uniform..."

Sally tilted her head and smiled and responded, "Come now, let's see what the trouble is." She stepped into the room without hesitation and let Mindy close the door once she was in.

Mindy gestured toward her chest, "See?"

Sally eyed the wardrobe for a moment and then slowly nodded. "I see..." She took a step closer. "You have it on wrong."

Mindy blinked. "I do?"

Sally nodded. "You're not supposed to wear a bra under that. You're supposed to have your breasts exposed."

Mindy flushed up red in the cheeks. "I am?!" She laughed nervously, "You're kidding right? This is part of the initiation?"

Sally laughed back, "Oh it is. But you most certainly must take that bra off if you want the job. All new employees must agree to the uniform or they cannot work here, that was a decree by the master of the house."

Mindy's shoulders sagged as her jaw dropped at the idea the owner would dress his workers like this. She wondered what sort of things go on here now, still not completely convinced that the uniform was a ruse by the head maid herself. Still, she had little choice but to comply or give up the job. She tentatively reached behind her back and unstrapped the bra as the head maid looked on with a satisfied smile. Mindy removed her bra while keeping the top on for what little coverage it afforded her. She shyly looked down and tossed the undergarment onto her bed before cupping her breasts.

Mrs. Winthrop approached warmly, holding Mindy by the shoulders and letting her hands slide down, dropping the younger maid's arms to the sides. Her ample bosom spilled out and gave a pert bounce as the nipples poked out at attention. Her superior admired the display before stepping back. "There now, that's better. You mustn't be shy in this house, we are all very open."

Mindy nodded, still feeling the blood pulsing under her cheeks as the embarrassment .

"Now, remove your panties as well."

Mindy stared back at head maid, dumbfounded.

Sally nodded Mindy to proceed, "I warn you now that if the master finds your uniform not to his specifications, you will be fired on the spot."

Mindy took a deep breath and sighed. She shimmied down her cotton panties until they dropped to her feet, then lifted a leg to pick it off and toss it over with her bra. The new maid tugged down on her skirt which was suddenly feeling much to short to be serviceable. There was a draft in the room that made her feel even more exposed as the air brushed up against her naked skin.

Will Mindy continue to obey or call out Sally on these strange orders?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)