More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rickyvale23 rickyvale23

What's next?

Mind Domination

[Edit to add author's note: My chapters are a bit of a slow burn. I like to think Rey learns something new in every chapter, leading to an ultimate conclusion I have inside my head, but may take weeks to reach.

If you want to skip to the action, click on until you reach "Ysalamir".]

The maintained the bond between Rey and Kylo even after the of Supreme Leader Snoke.

Rey hadn't been surprised. She had guessed that Snoke, powerful as he had been, was incapable of breaching countless light years of space to bridge their minds. The two found themselves in each other's presence on an almost daily basis, both becoming weary of turning the other.

Over time, she had learned to ignore Kylo's appearances. Though it was still embarrassing to have him show up while she was washing, or changing. Or enjoying... a night to herself with an old Coruscant romance hologram.

And then...

And then Kylo was replaced by something else. Something dark and nebulous. At first, Rey thought it was the manifestation of the Dark Side itself. But she no longer believed in Light or Dark. She thought of the as a tool. Much as a lightsaber could be wielded by a good person, or a bad person, or someone like Finn, who hadn't really decided what he was yet. Which meant whatever it was wanted something from her beyond allegiance. She just didn't know what.

What frightened her most was that something powerful enough to dwarf even Snoke's command of the had found her. And little by little, beneath her conscious notice, it began to breach the pathways of her brain. It started by persuading her to do small things. Rey found herself indulging in self-pleasure more often. Almost constantly, when she had the privacy to do so.

Weeks later, she was taking random Resistance soldiers to bed. Sometimes more than one a day. Rumors spread, and Finn, Poe, even BB-8 tried to help her. But with no other trained Jedi left, the creature was free to chip away at her undefended mind.

Her walls of decency began to crumble. She knew she should be wearing clothes, but she didn't understand why. They were so restrictive. So hot. So itchy.

Exactly three months after the nebulous form invaded her waking dreams, she was walking through a Resistance base completely naked. That's when the dark power decided to return her mind to her. Though it did not return control of her body. Horrified, but unable to stop herself, she displayed her bared breasts and genitals to every member of the Resistance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)