More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

what do you see?

Mike the College Student (College Reforms)

Mike the College student looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. He was a little on the fat side, but he wasn’t horrible. His doctor father always harped on him for being fat, and the beer and pizza of the college freshmen diet hadn’t helped. He stepped out of the bathroom and went to his closet in the dorm room he shared with his roommate who was playing with his phone. Mike started getting dressed for classes when Steve shouted.

“Damn it!” Steve called, “Is your phone connecting to the internet? Mine says there is no signal.”

Mike checked his phone and it said there was no signal, not even wi-fi. Mike went to his laptop and opened it. It was searching for the wi-fi but couldn’t find any to connect to either. Sudenly the phone built into the wall of the dorm room rang. It was the first time that the old land line had rang in years as far as Mike knew. He picked up and answered.

“Hello?” Mike asked.

“Attention, your school is currently being processed for correction indoctrination. All students are to remain in your dorm rooms. A team will come to collect the students for processing. Any attempt to escape will be viewed as volunteering for immediate processing. Please do not resist or you will suffer unpleasant uses of to ensure compliance. Attention…”

“What the fuck,” Mike said handing the phone to Steve.

Mike went to the door and found it was locked from the outside and would open. He went to the peep hole and looked out, his room was in the bottom floor and across the hall was the Resident Advisor’s room to his left were more dorm room and to the right was the common room and computer slash study room. Three strange people were bringing in some sort of cauldron and what he could only describe as woman’s exam chair. The two guys and one lady were all dressed in second skin shiny black suits and face hiding masks. The all wore black knee high combat boots, black police style pistol belts and black armored vests over their shiny uniforms. As one guy stayed to set up the chair over the cauldron the other two went back outside.

“Steve, take a look,” Mike said, “What the fuck man?”

Steve hung up the phone and went to the door.

“No good. As soon as I hang up it gets another inbound call with the same message,” Steve said ignoring the ringing of the hung up phone.

“Dude,” Steve said looking out the peep hole, “What kind of doctor is your dad?”

“He mostly deals with rich fucks with tennis elbow,” Mike said.

“My Aunt is a gynecologist, and that is the same type of chair they use when they check out a lady’s snatch for cancer and other diseases.”

“So what are they doing with it here?” Mike asked.

“Well that’s got a lot more straps on it than my aunts,” Steve said, “Looks like something out of a bondage porn really.”

“I repeat my previous question,” Mike said.

“What the hell is that babe wearing?” Steve said.

“I don’t know,” Mike said, “but she has the figure for it.”

“Not arguing with you,” Steve huffed, “But what did the message on the phone mean by ‘correction indoctrination’ and ‘Processing?’ Do you think that set up will have anything to do with it?”

“I can’t see what else they would be bring it in for,” Mike as he pushed Steve out of the way.

The girl and the other guy returned holding boxes of bottles. The one guy seemed to have finished mounting the pipe work chair onto the mounting brackets on the cauldron. The girl handed the guy her box and started pulling out bottles and poured some into the cauldron. She continued to do so for a while and with each additional item in the mix a vine embossed on the cauldron started to glow. Finally it looked like all the vines were now glowing she pulled out a black stick from a pouch on her belt and did some hand gestures while she seemed to be saying something behind her mask. She touched a spot on the cauldron right below the center front of the chair and a purple fog cloud erupted out of the cauldron. She stopped and put her wand away.

“What the hell,” Mike said, “Is she some sort of witch?”

Steve pushed Mike out of the way and looked out the peep hole.

“What the hell?” Steve said, “I guess it’s a good thing the campus put in these wide angle peep holes, at least we can see what they are doing.”

“I kind of wish we couldn’t,” Mike said, “It’s unnerving to watch a witch in action when she is holding us prisoner and building that thing!”

“Mike the two duds are coming this way,” Steve said.

“What? Are they coming for us?” Mike asked.

Who are they going to visit first? What will happen to them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)