More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CreativeBuilder CreativeBuilder

Once she get's home what does she do?

Messes with the ring, or two

A.N. I'm going to leave a decent amount of the details out that I've already established in my other story line with Richard. So if you want more world building detail, read that story line first! Also in the future I may make this a Patreon only story line, just to allow for more value for those who decide to support me. The $3 tier and up would have access to it.

While Jess makes her way back to the house, all she can think of is Richard. How handsome he looks, and how much more he would look if he had all of his clothes off. At that thought she blushed, hoping no-one would see for fear of being asked why she was blushing. Her walk was short, but it felt longer without the company of Richard with her. 'It's only been a couple of minutes, why do I miss him so much?' She thought to herself. As she thought about him more with his shirt off, she began to notice that the ring began to ever so slightly glow green like it had in the shop. Curious as to what was happening with her new ring, she touched it, spinning an inner part forwards.

All of a sudden light flashed before her eyes, almost as if she was being pulled through a different dimension. It was almost as if she teleported, as she was now standing right in front of their home! That wasn't quite right though, she could remember walking here too, it's just it didn't seem the same to her, like those memories were from another her?

She knew it had to do something with the ring. Looking down on it, the slight green glow it had moment ago, was gone replaced only by the black so dark it was like staring into the depths of the void. 'I wonder if it's tied to my thoughts' , she tried thinking of Richard again but nothing happened.

Wanting to test more with the ring she stepped inside to find only her sister awake and up as it was still only 8AM, and Jess' mom didn't usually wake up until at least 9. Briefly saying good morning to her twin sister Julia, although everyone calls her Jules, she ran up to her bedroom that she shared with her other sisters. While she had two other sisters the room wasn't that cramped because Molly practically moved out, as she sleeps over at her boyfriend's most nights.

Jess laid down on her bed, which she didn't make too often. Usually the covers were a mess and just left there to get in the most comfortable position as easily as possible. Slipping out of her jeans she put on sweatpants and got comfortable.

"Okay ring, how do you work" she said, only half expecting a response. While it didn't speak aloud to her like some did in the comics she read, it did send an energy through her which she thought made her a little bit horny. She took off the ring, and any hint of a glow it had disappeared, along with her hornyness. She inspect the numerals closer MMXVIII, which she knew to be 2018, the current year. With no further signs from the ring, she decided to slip it back on her ring finger. Not that she was surprised but she felt that deep heat of lust start stirring up inside her like it had earlier.

Suddenly images of Richard started popping up in her head, where he was kissing her neck taking off her bra. With effortless ease she slipped a hand under her panties and onto her other ring that no one knew about. She had a ring in her clitoris and ever since her 18th birthday her orgasms felt 10x more powerful. Rubbing it now, she already felt the waves of heat pulsing through her. Grabbing a pillow she started grinding against it, wishing that it was Richard between her legs, not the pillow.

In her vision Richard spread her legs wide open, going down head first cleaning up the mess she had started to make lapping it all up. He made his way up swirling his tongue around her ring. She moaned in pleasure as she felt her first orgasm in the last week hit her like a semi-truck. She shook so hard she ended up squirting, something she had never done before and it surprised her. She knew she most likely just made a mess of her sheets, and would have to clean them. But before she could do that, she passed out with happy thoughts of Richard still in her head.

What happens when she wakes up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)