More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CreativeBuilder CreativeBuilder

What happens when she wakes up?

The ring is glowing bright.

When Jess comes too, the first thing she notices is that her entire room has a slight green tint to it. Looking at her ring, her suspicions were confirmed. The ring was glowing brighter than it ever had before. A quick glance to her clock revealed that it was now 12:05PM.

Putting two and two together, Jess came to the conclusion that ring glowed based on her sexual levels and could take/store that energy. At least that's what it appeared to do to her. The only flaw to that was that the ring also made her horny when it had no glow to it. 'I'll have to look more into that later' she thought to herself. Remembering that she had to clean her sheets from her earlier ordeal she took off her sheets, put them in her basket and headed downstairs.

"Made a mess again did you?", coming from her mom in the kitchen. Jess' mom was what boys her age would consider a MILF. She could see why, her mom had everything they would find attractive, a curvy shape while still being in shape, respectable D sized breasts and a great ass, something that Jess was glad to have gotten from her mother.

Jess could feel her face blush, seeing that her mom saw right through what she was doing.

"It's okay honey, we all do it from time to time. Some more others", she said with a slight smile on her face Jess detected. "Is it a boy from school?" She asked.

"Ew mom, no", Jess replied. While her mom was fine talking about that, Jess certainly was not as open. Especially about who it was she had been thinking about. With quick haste she made her way into the laundry room. She looked up to into the mirror to find that her face was almost as red as a strawberry. Splashing some water on her face, the ring came in contact with her face almost as if it was reminded her that it was there.

What does she decided to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)