More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Mermaid Princess Adrielle

The kingdom of the merfolk was once divided into the many different races that called the deep blue their home. One day a single Mermiad united them all into a single kingdom with the Mermaids and men as the ruling faction in the city of Polyosis. Everyone from the many kinds of fish people to the krakens and other sea monsters worship their leader Talithina as a goddess. The queen of the sea only took on one lover and produced a single child, Adrielle, the beloved princess of the ocean seen as a gem by all.

Adrielle is a shy girl of eighteen just entering womanhood and mentally as her body had already passed that threshold years ago. Her hair is a lovely pink and matches the scales of her tail and reaches down to her waist as well. Her eyes are of a misty blue and her skin of of a light hue with a rose tint. She has a very large pair of breasts that tend to fill out her bras and occasionally test their bonds and break them, revealing her cute pink nipples that are enveloped in her breastflesh. Her big round bottom is something to see as well but can only be seen when she sheds her tail on land as all merpeople can do to reveal their legs underneath. The innocent mergirl's wardrobe only consists of bikini-like garments with bras and "skirts" made from sea silk and scales or various types of seaweed. Other times she wears only a pair of shells as cups and one tied in front of her waist to protect her most private of areas. The only jewelry she wears is a pair of shell earrings, some coral bracelets, and pearl necklace. Princess Adrielle longs to explore the world above the waves, but like all merfolk she has a pair of gills as well as an inferior pair of lungs that can grant her an extended period of time out of water. She must return to the water in order to resupply air to the lungs as that can only be done by filtering it through the gills first.

A reel catch that one...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)