More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Mera's Nude New Look: ENF/Hypnosis RP with Abagel (Me!) and Ella Kaiba Fudo

Note: I'm very much aware of the controversy justified by events going on around the castmate playing this character. If anyone asks, my answer is this. No, it's not forgivable or ok what the allegations bring to light, and I'm writing about the character here. They can replace her however they like, or not. If not, I won't be participating in watching the next film. That's my choice alone. As far as I'm concerned, this might as well be Sophie Turner as Mera, and I'm absolutely fine with that.

It's also a little different for me, given the requested topic and format of the partner I worked with. I definitely play a less....noble character here. It was interesting for me, although I understand that's not everyone's cup of tea. Read on if you like the idea of Mera at the hands of an unscrupulous baddie, with the end goal tweaked for ENF aficionados. No world domination here.


I had tailed the royal beauty from the city out into the outskirts, having acquired my sought-after artifact in their own vaults. It had been easy enough to get inside, and the journey out was made easier by the clever princess and her knowledge of the city. Second hand, intuitive. All I had to do was follow her flowing red hair, and her swift maneuvers in that shining green skintight suit. Oh, how I longed for what lie beneath all of the decor and façade. The real Mera. As nature had intended she be. She would be a fiery prize indeed, which made it all the more thrilling to chase her. I looked down at the runic talisman in my hand, suspended by a translucent chain. It had no effect on its user, but swinging it before me, it appeared to float, as if tethered to my hand by sheer of will and not reinforced super-plastics unlike anything the surface world can dream of. I waited until we were in commoner territory, far from the regular guard patrols, and then I made my presence known. As soon she would be known, in an entirely new, way. I did hope to have somewhat of an audience for her....unveiling. "Princess- you are wandering..."

“I suppose I am, but so what?” Mera said rather perturbed that someone had dared to interrupt her swim. Castle life was getting to her. So mundane, she was going insane. This swim was supposed to help clear her head, and she did not welcome the interruption. She was too irritated to notice that he had an artifact he shouldn’t have.

I smirk, knowingly. "I suppose it is fine. Fortunate. I have a moment with royalty sublime. And the stories did not do you justice, Mera dear." I'm starting to get some attention. We're in a backroads market, and until you stopped to answer me we were just faces in the crowd. Soon you shall be so much more. "I imagine it becomes monotonous, stifling. I imagine many things are stifling." My eyes flicker to her green ensemble and golden crown, then back to her face. "You want to be free, to express yourself...rebel a little. Anyone can understand that. I am here, like the mythical djinn, to grant you that wish. And a few of my own." I brandish the artifact high. It glows with a green light, greener than the ocean cloaking the scene. "Mera, you must abide. The power demands it." I smirk, breathe, and bare my intentions as she will soon bare so much more in return. "I request through the power that this artifact bestows me, that you my dear shall not look away until my command is complete."

Mera is quite stunned, and angry. But when the words were spoken, she has in the matter. Her eyes glow as green as the artifact, and her body is tense, but still as she awaits a command.

I laugh. "If this artifact works as it claims to, and they often do just that, then you should still be able to hear me and comprehend my actions, although you may not resist. Please nod for me if you do, Princess Mera of Xebella." I eye her up and down, already picturing my prize. And it is glorious, but will no doubt be shattered by the reality of what I witness in just a moment. "Once you have indicated your presence with us and your own will, though subservient to my artifact.....I would like you to begin to undress. Right here. Start with those boots. I will tell you when to continue."

I smile very wide. "Mera, I do not imagine you have ever been bare before the public eye. This is something you will become used to, though I am sure from what I know of you that you will not warm to the idea so quickly."

Mera only nods, though her anger burns. Her mind races with ways to make you pay as she reaches for her boots to remove them. There was a reason no one, not even those in the palace had ever seen her fully nude. And she hates you for what you are doing.

Many of the people around you wonder what you are doing, and are curious as to the artifact.

I think of exactly that. This artifact has immense power. Even those trained against its ways are not immune to its emissions. So, momentarily, I pacify the princess- just as she finishes unlacing and sliding the dark leathery boots from her calves and now-bare feet. They are dainty and delicate, floating just above the sea floor, looking soft and pale and out of place in the market. Her toes are small and the nails unpainted. They curl a little involuntarily in embarrassment. She is used to palace wear and public appearances. But she shall be so much more glorious in her most natural of states. Mera's boots fall to the ground, discarded. I issue another command. "Mera, dear. You've just begun. But I have some business to attend to. You can be at ease, but you are not permitted to leave the area, or to affront my intentions in any fashion. Speak freely but do not raise arms against me. Oh, and show off what you've exposed so far. Demurely. Lady-like." I turn to the people surrounding us, making sure to swing the artifact in a wide arc, casting the green glow. "None of you shall interfere, or call for help. Enjoy the show. Mera is meant to be nude. You know this. It is only what this princess should do, everywhere she may go. It does not mean that it is normal. You will be fascinated and amused to see the bare princess. But you will not interfere." I single out a young man in the audience. "Except, for you. You can collect her discarded articles. She will not be needing them anymore."

The young man nods, and quickly grabs the discarded boots.

“You will pay for this, you little snake.” She seethes.

There is slight laughter from some of the more giddy members of the audience. Whispers and musings. She curses me out and yet her body obeys. She has remained here, and she's even lifting her legs in front of and behind her, turning her feet left and right and showing off every detail of the exposed skin. She even spreads her toes a little here and there to show off the miniscule spots of skin between the digits. The bodysuit only covers down to below her knees. "Will she really do it?" "We're about to see Mera nude?!" "Wait a second, does he mean.....all the time?" "Woooo, bring on the royal strip show!" I wave my hand and they silence, albeit still watching eagerly. I turn to the fiery redhead. "No. I will likely not. Such is the way of the world. Unpredictable. Chaotic. But beautiful, as are you. Continue your undressing. Next, you shall remove your bodysuit. Bring it down to below your chest and await further instruction, dear." I watch to see the unfolding of what will surely be the climax of this first exposure.

She obeys, still cursing you out. However, her chest is not as pure and perfect as you believed. A large scar mars her perfection, and she snarls.

Mera would appear to expect my shock or surprise. But I know well of the princess' double life as a warrior and protector. A scar does not intrude on her beauty for me. However....a pang inside me tells me that it will be an obstacle. I will make her an offer when this is through. I examine both the long, still pink and lightly violet line above her right bicep and to just under her clavicle. I gaze right into her eyes, even as they flow with the green light I command. "Someone tried to end you. And you did not relent to their power. Surely, this is a badge rather than a shameful thing." I examine for the second time her naked top half, and I am greatly pleased. Her bare porcelain shoulders are slender but strong looking, her arms have the same quality, leading to her small hands which look perfect for handling either a brush, a lute, or a blade with equal finesse. And then there is the subtle bone structure of her collarbone and neck, sloping down into the focal point of the crowd at large. Jiggling softly in the current are two round, full white orbs, capped each by rosy pink buds. They look immensely pleasing. "You have beautiful breasts, Mera. They are rightfully displayed now. I understand that I can not remove your shame. That is a line even I shall not cross. But I will happily remove your manner of denying such a beautiful sight from the people, yourself, and from I." I wave to Mera's chest. "Please, model your chest for us, and then continue. This time, you will be removing the rest of your bodysuit."

She growls but obeys. Her legs are much more scarred than her chest, as it appears they have been slashed through many more times.

I can hardly contain my glee as Princess Mera of Xebella disrobes for me in the public square. The people seem pleased as well, although there are those who show concern. "Princess! Wh-what are you doing?" "That's nothing for royalty to do!" "Oh goodness, she's nearly stark naked now!" "Mera, have you lost your mind?" I watch as she slips her long, luscious legs out of the bodysuit, and returns her bare feet to their floating position, toes nervously flexing above the silt. her knees are a little wobbly and her thighs do bear scars of battle. They look to be spear-wounds. But I knew exactly who I was exposing here, and I am happy for the confirmation that is indeed the Atlantean princess nearly bare before my eyes and the eyes of her adoring public. I rake my eyes over her soft but firm tummy, her hips separated from view only by her scant undergarments- perfection. So nearly in whole. "Mera, you are more immaculate than the imagination can procure. You know what happens now." I wave to the young man from before to collect her discarded garments. "Remove the final item, and bare yourself in whole before your people and before me. I wish to see you as the seas bore you. And.....that is how I wish you to remain. When you are finished, you will be filled with a great compulsion. Unless I give you permission, your most available form of cover will be your two hands and nothing more."

Mera continuously cusses you out as the young man collects the garments. Mera obeys only due to the artifact.

I move a little closer as she swears and snarls at me, her eyes fiery and indignant. But even so, her undergarments are whisked by her own two hands, the sides pulled and then lowered. Anyone behind her can now see her perfect, perky rear end in all of it's uncovered glory. Her cheeks jiggle a little before settling in the open water. In front, they are lowered to reveal her most secret, treasured place. Her cute, pink bare pussy is revealed, and just above- resting below her smooth navel- is a line of bright red hair like that on her head. The princess has a landing strip. The crowd goes wild, even the doubters from before. And then the garment is sliding down, over her knees, and finally over her bare heels and off of her bare toes. Princess Mera hands the panties to the waiting young man, who looks like he could fly. And now she is completely, in a all senses, naked. In public, without a single stitch on her bare beautiful body. And as I've told her to remain that way, she has only her arms and hands to shield her privates from here on out. "There we are, Mera. Just as you should be. You are a vision of perfection and beauty unparalleled. And now....I release you, but for a few particulars. First....I think today you shall join me on a tour of your city. Secondly, you are no longer allowed to cover yourself with garments of any kind, not for modesty at least. On the surface, they call these 'nudists'. However I do not think you would consider yourself a chosen practitioner. Lastly, you will return to your full functioning, your personality and will and your fire restored. But you may not raise a hand, weapon, or against me. And...." I turn off the artifact, the command issued, the deed done.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)