More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LLation LLation

What's next?

Memory Alteration

Yours is a strange, but powerful mutant ability. You don't have the ability to control a person's thoughts or emotions in real time. You can't implant subliminals into a person's mind by touching them. You can't draw them into a hypnotic trance by staring into their eyes. No, your ability goes far deeper than that. You can alter a person's memories by erasing them, editing them, and creating new memories entirely. From their earliest memories to the memories they formed mere seconds ago. Nothing is off-limits to you.

Some guy holds a gun up to your head? Make him forget how to use a firearm. Or better yet, make him remember that he's always been your loyal bodyguard and suddenly you've turned your potential murderer into someone who'd take a bullet for you without a moment's hesitation.

See a beautiful blonde with huge tits walking by that you just can't ignore? Well, now you can feel up her tits at your leisure and erase her memories of it ever happening. And you can do it again and again. Someone sees you groping her and tries to intervene? Make them remember you as an upstanding citizen who'd never do such a thing.

Or maybe you'd rather take things further and overwrite the busty blonde's memories to the point that she remembers you as her lifelong soulmate who she'd do anything for, even share you with her equally hot sister. The choice is yours.

As a side-effect of your power, you are able to consciously view and edit a person's memories. You can only do this to one person at a time at the moment. Trying to edit more than one person's memories at a time is overwhelming to you, but you sense that, with enough time and training you might be able to overcome that hurdle one day. Your ability also requires line of sight with the person whose memories you'd like to alter. You've also come to realize that time passes far more slowly for others while you view and meddle with a person's memories, allowing you to make alterations without the pressures of time bearing down on you.

So who gets this ability?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)