More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 94 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Megan steals a peek!

The next morning, Megan entered to wake Lauren. There she was, sprawled on her side under her covers. The covers were around her chest. Megan could see Lauren still wore the nightie. She imagined the body under there, and felt a warmth from her crotch. She bit her lip, creeping forward with a mischievous smile. Slowly, careful not wake Lauren, she moved forward. Megan extended her hand, grasping the top of the blanket. Then, slowly, carefully and quietly, she began pulling the blanket down. Lauren's body came into view. First her chest, concealed for the most part under the nightie, though the outline of her breasts and the protrusions of her nipples were clearly visible. Then, farther down, the hem of the nightie, stopping right below her crotch.

Megan continued to roll the blanket down. She revealed Lauren's backside, the curve of which was plainly visible below the nightie. Then she slowly exposed all of Lauren's wide thighs, her short stubby legs, her curved calves.

Megan watched the sleeping girl for a second. Without even realizing it, Megan began playing with one of her own breasts while she looked down at Lauren, feeling her heart race. Then, in a moment of shocking boldness, she crept a hand out, and tugged upwards on the front of the nightie. Now revealed was Lauren's smooth shaven crotch, her bare and exposed lips. Megan bit her lip to keep from making noise, feeling her breath catch at the sight. Her hand sank down her jeans, struggling to reach her own womanhood and find release...

Suddenly, Lauren stirred. Megan quickly stepped back, releasing her own body as Lauren blinked awake...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)