More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jon95 jon95

What did she find?

Megan's Side of story

PS. This is a work of fiction and I treats this way, I don't not encourage any such activity in real life other than consensual activities between adults of legal age as it may cause irrecoverable damage to the victims and severe legal consequences. If you have any hesitation about this distinction between fantasy and real life, or about the distinction between right and wrong, you must stop reading now and should seek counseling.


Megan was awaken form her sweet dreams by her mother in the meddle of the night

“Mom, it’s still early let me sleep more…” Megan said with a sleepy voice then pulled the blanket to cover her face and closed her eyes again.

Her mother forcefully pulled the blanket away exposing her daughter body in her nightie. Megan suddenly got a chill her body shivered. Although it’s summer, the air-conditioning is on so temperature of the room is low now. Still half asleep, she reflexively tried to cover herself with the blanket but found none so she curl up into a ball trying to get some warm.

Seeing her daughter in this stat Mrs. Smith’s heart soften but when she remembered her purpose of coming here she steeled her resolve and woke up her daughter again. “Sweetie come with me to the living room your dad and me have something important to tell you right now”

“Can’t we leave that to the morning?” Megan replied with half opened eyes and sleepy voice. She is really exhausted in the past few months both physically and mentally

Will her mother let her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)