More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Me! The assistant for a futa track team

I am shocked as the boarding school doctor explains my condition. Her red hair and blue eyes gleam in the harsh florescent light of her office. A tear comes to my eye as I consider what the rest of my life will entail.

"So in summery you will need to ingest quite a bit of semen everyday to keep the condition stable... A burden I know but quite manageable with some help" she winks at that last statement confusing me deeply.

"Is there... Any... Other way?... Maybe a substitute?... The thought of drinking.... *Gulp* That.... Is to much to handle"

She giggles a little and shakes her head "as of now young man there is no other way... Maybe one day they will find a cure... but until then...." She licks her lips a little and has a fierce look in her electric blue eyes.

"What... I... No..." I can't except what she is saying.

"Don't worry I have a plan to help you... I got you a position on the girls track team as an assistant... Those girls are... Special" she says the last word with a grin across her face. She stands and approaches me.

I notice how tall she is as she leaves her chair... She is atleast 6'6 with a thin strong body and red hair long enough to reach her round ass. Her doctors coat covers the sleeve tattoos she has underneath... only the cherry blossoms on her hands are showing.

She rubs my shoulders from behind in a rough yet satisfying way. I moan as she works A knot from my neck. A school official touching me in anyway makes me uneasy tho.. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Ah see all of this tension is because you haven't had a dose yet... As a doctor I can't let you leave without one, it goes against my hypocritic oath"

I feel fear as her words wash over me... Am I really going to have to eat cum before I leave this office? The thought sends a chill down my spine. She continues to massage me.

"I haven't cum in a week so it may be a little thick and pungent.. just make sure to chew it so you don't ok?.... I'll help train you to be a good cum slut."

Her words make me flinch with there cruelty. Why would she say something like that when she has always been so kind? While I'm reeling from this as I feel it hit my shoulder. The musk hits my nose soon after as I look over to see an 11 inch, thick , nasty cock dripping precum on me. It feels so heavy on my shoulder.

"Your cum worship begins we me young man... I hope you like the taste of fish!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)