More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What happens to Wanda?

Maximoff's Maximum Exposure: ENF RP with Abagel (ME!) and ENF-Lover

ENF-lover11/14/2020

I had lost everything. My brother was ... gone. Tony was dead. Cap was ... no longer an Avenger. My team, no ... my FAMILY, as I knew it was gone. Vision was ... he was ... was ...sob ... gone. I had nothing. Nothing but my powers that is. If this were anyone else's life, this would be their super-villain origin story. Instead ... it's me. And I know what I must do. No ... what I'm GOING to do. I've locked myself in my quarters. I open a ball of my energy and am ... looking. I discovered long ago that I could view alternate worlds. And right now ... I'm looking to visit one ... maybe for good. One where you're still there with me. After days of searching ... I find it. You and me walking hand in hand in a mall. I close my eyes and focus hard. Seeing and feeling you holding my hand for real. I open them ... and my eyes fill with tears of joy. There you are, looking at Mr. Roger style sweaters in one of the mall windows. I'm so happy I spin you around and leap into your arms in a hug. The crowded mall suddenly gather around. Surly enjoying the two Avenger's share a sweet tender moment. Surely no other reason ...

abagel11/14/2020

I'm still accustoming myself to....normalcy. I don't understand the vast majorities of the human culture I now inhabit, not without reminding. I don't actually have to eat, although meal time does fill me with fondness as I watch my fellows enjoy what I simply do not require. And right now, I am observing through first hand fieldwork the human sensation known as "shopping". My databases and the internet tell me exactly what it is. Strange though it may be, all of the facts are ready in my head. As well as this strange.....but I haven't seen her all morning- No, the ionic traces in the air at my back are all too familiar. My beloved, my beautiful, my- I spin around and wrap my arms instinctually around the warm body, skin slightly cool to the touch, your weight comfortably resting against my chest. My glorious, fierce- And then I notice the crowd and really scan my Wanda.....Bare shoulders where before was leather, softly sloping into your collar bones and your breasts. Yes, your round, full brea- You're naked. I crane my neck and see your bare back and lovely bottom. In the shopping mall. Glancing at the floor, I see your legs tangled in mine- smooth, lovely, and bare...as are your dainty feet on the mall tile. I really don't understand how you seem to be unaware of your predicament. The crowd, despite lascivious, doesn't managed to stifle an "Awww." And then there's a whoop. "Yeah baby! Show him you love him!" I look haplessly down at my wild, wild Wanda. It's always something but this- is distinctly new. "Wanda...what in heavens name has gotten into you? This is....unusual. Not that it's unwelcome it's simply-" I struggle for the words, despite mastery of every one ever composed.

ENF-lover11/14/2020

I wrap my arms tightly around our neck and draw you in for a long passionate kiss. After what seems like hours, we (or more specifically I) have to come up for air. "I love you ... I missed you so much." I say as tears begin to well up in my eyes again. I see and hear dozens, maybe hundreds of camera flashes from all angles. Normally i'm a private, shy, introvert, but right now I couldn't care any less. You're here. You're really here in my arms again.

abagel11/14/2020

You're in my arms. Which isn't uncommon. What is uncommon is that you are entirely bereft of any semblance of clothing or accessory. What's less common is that you are in this state in a very public place, showing public displays of affection. Something is either very wrong or you've gone delightfully off your rocker. "Wanda...I always miss you when we are parted...but it's only been one morning, surely you can...." I approach this bit carefully-"You aren't perhaps....a little cold? Maybe we could buy you a nice sweater, or a coat-"

ENF-lover11/14/2020

"No ... I want to go home I want to be with you. I want to hugt you, kiss, you , make love until dawn. I want you to hold me forever." I say. I hear cheers and "Awes" from the crowd at my words, followed by even more camera flashes. "But ... I am feeling a chill now. So maybe home, wrapped in a blanket. ..." I lean close and whisper in your ear. ".. in our bed. Is the place to be, yes?" I say with hopeful eyes. Wanting to spend every moment until forever with you.

abagel11/14/2020

I can't help but chuckle. "Wanda, what ever has gotten into you....I'm of course inclined to acquiesce....but even for me, it's a bit of a flight....perhaps you should...." I look around. "Grab them?"

ENF-lover11/14/2020

I have a confused sime on my face as I glance over my shoulder at what seems like a thousand people staring at me and taking pictures or videos. "Gr-grab what Vis? What are you talking about?"

abagel11/14/2020

I take a slightly more serious, hushed tone, yet still incredulous. "Your um...belongings, Wanda. From what I understand it's not a typical human situation, outside of college campuses or rambunctious bachelor parties-....usually the protocol is to hide them in a secure location-" I notice you aren't reacting or understanding. "That is what you are doing, correct? Oh....because if not..."

ENF-lover11/14/2020

My face is even more confused then before. "Vis? What has gotten into you? It's not like I'm nake..." As I say this I glance down at my self. Only to be greeted by ... my naked body. Lush large breasts, nipples standing to attention in the cold mall air, long gorgeous legs standing on dainty toes on the cold linoleum. My tight well kept butt facing the crowd who continue to cheer and take their pictures.

I scream and crumple into a ball on the ground, brining my knees to my chest as I do.

"VIS!!!! HELP! I'M NAKED!!!"

abagel11/14/2020

I sputter. "You di-didn't know?!" I leap at you, and thankfully I'm able to phase us through the crowd. They all turn around, flabbergasted. One man looks exceedingly happy. "I think she went through me! I touched her technically!" "Wooot!" "This is crazy, she's naked!" "Nice super suit, baby!" We fly over a drop to the bottom floor, and a food court underneath us. We're not solid and totally visible, but a translucent couple flying through the air, one nude, doesn't not attract attention. I push to get us to the other side so we can continue our exit. "Wanda, this is....I'll save you from it."

ENF-lover11/14/2020

I push myself as close to you as I possibly can. "Vis please ... get me out of here ... take me home!" My eyes are welling up with tears once again. I'm so embarrassed that I can't even use my powers!

abagel11/14/2020

All of a sudden, you feel yourself starting to solidify. You can tell because the air is caressing gently over your entire bared body once again. We're on the other side of the food court, two floors above. A mother and her teenage sons gawk, and she only manages to cover one of their views. "AWESOME!" "I didn't know they had naked superheroes now!" "Maybe she's just some naked girl in trouble." "That's Wanda Maximoff, everyone knows that!" "Why'd she ditch her clothes?" "NAKED CHICK!" More pictures and videos as phones are taken out and pointed at us by the dozen. An entire store full of hero themed merchandise vacates rapidly and starts chasing us as we fly by, your wiggling buttocks and breasts well in view.

ENF-lover11/14/2020

With you holding me, there;s no way I can possible cover. "Vision! I ... we need to leave! Now! Please! I'm going to be the laughing stock of the Avengers!"

abagel11/14/2020

I panic. I've faced a lot of savior scenarios. Protecting civilians, other heroes. Protecting modesty is a little different. It isn't as tangible a target, you can't just swoop down and do away with the bad fellows. So I make a judgement call. I bank left, and turn us intangible. We fly through a wall, and then we're in a dark, grey, place. Still phasing.

ENF-lover11/14/2020

I've pahsed with you before, yes. But this ... this is different. I actually clutch your arms tighter and close my eyes as we phase through wall after wall after wall. "Vis ... ur apartment. Fast." I say. Our apartment was our best kept secret. A place where we could get away from everyone except each other. It was closer than the Avenger's complex too. Plus we could get in with your phazing abilities very easy.

abagel11/14/2020

We go through wall after wall, and then- we haven't stopped. All around us is darkness, almost granular....some of the texture is noticeable...it's gritty, though it doesn't touch us. We're.....I answer the question. "Under the ground. It will be the easiest way to travel unseen, although I fear at some point I may need to surface, it shouldn't be until we are close....that being said- we should stay away from the center of the city. You remember where our friends in heroics are- since we're on standby-" None of what I'm saying makes any sense. You figured this universe was mostly the same as your origin dimension. "-and if the anomaly were to shut down my abilities again-"

ENF-lover11/14/2020

"Anomaly? Shut down? Vis ... what are you talking about? Your powers come from the stone. It can't be shut down."

abagel11/14/2020

I stop, and for a moment we hover there in darkness and half-solidity. "You....you are my-.....but you do not remember?" I start to rise up towards the surface, which you can see as the gradients lighten and some holes to the ground level fly by. "We need to discuss something, love. Just for a moment." As we fly higher, I continue. "As you know, Mr. Richards ,the large stony man-" I jump ahead. "Project Exodus? Dimensional travel?" A moment. "You really don't recall?" There's a sharp note of deep, welling concern in my tone.

ENF-lover11/14/2020

I as rise closer and closer to the surface, I start to hug you tighter and tighter. Not solely out of a desire to be with you, but also from the anticipated embarrassment to come.

"N-no Vis ... I ... I don't recall ... any of it ..."

abagel11/14/2020

We finally burst through to the surface, and then....continue. Below you can see a spread of green meadow, and a river. I continue up, and onward....and then touch down finally on a rocky precipice, moving you from the edge into a secluded grove. We're on a mountain. No one will find us, yet. I become tangible and so you, and you feel the soles of your bare feet settle on green grass. The air is a little chilly, but temperate enough not to be uncomfortable. However, it feels beyond strange to be completely nude outside in such a place of nature. The air tickles at your breasts and bare belly, as well as your back and butt. You feel your auburn hair lightly tousled by the wind over your shoulder. I look you in the eyes, serious. "It's been....three years since-....I put a hand to my head, which says it all. "After the calamity invited by the Stones, the world governments decided they needed to take extra precaution. There are the Accords, of course, slightly ratified....I think I can gloss over this, albeit-" I sigh. "I'll humor you. Reed Richards and his expedition team were recovered 1 year ago from the Negative Zone, through a government expunged laboratory which was only reopened to house the work of Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne....and when they dug too deep, new threats arose- you remember that, of course? Which is why the "Fantastic Four", as they call themselves, utter puffery if I do say so- they are under contract to develop said countermeasures. And being a user of one of the Stones, as it were.....I do feel the effects."

ENF-lover11/14/2020

My eyes fall to the ground, a deep blush still on my face, I have one arm draped over my breast and the other nestled between my legs. "Oh ... Vis." I sadly say. "I don't know any of that. And I think you know why ... don't you?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)