More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

What should she do?

Masturbate

Claire gave into her urges. She ran her hands up her stomach and rubbed her tits. They weren't the biggest. Gloria's tits, hell even Alex's newly grown tits, made her look like a 12 year old boy, but she knew she was sexy. Haley's boyfriend, Dylan, even fantasized about her. Granted Dylan's fantasy involved both Claire and Haley in bed with him, but Claire knew the way he looked at her.
Thinking of Dylan made her pussy even wetter as she pinched and pulled her nipples. Claire couldn't take it any longer and thrust her left hand between her legs. The water splashed around her wrist as her hand pushed through the water. She pressed her silky white legs as wide as the bathtub would allow. Her fingers quickly found their way inside her pussy. Her right hand remained at her breasts playing with her nipples.
"Oh my God," moaned Claire shaking. Water splashed out of the tub while she continued her on her pussy. Claire moved her right hand between her legs and rubbed her clit while her left moved in and out. She was on fire. Claire tried to think of her husband fucking her, but ever since Dylan let it slip that he dreamed about her all Claire could imagine was Dylan fucking her. His young body on top of hers. His hips thrusting. His cock trying to find her awaiting pussy until finally shoving it inside her. Claire added another finger to her pussy imagining Dylan's huge cock fucking her. She loved this fantasy.
Only this time was different. She was picturing a third person with them.

Who does she imagine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)