More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Marvel's X-Men

My name is Axel.

It was move in day at my sister’s boarding school, the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning.

I’d skipped out on my family just as soon as I’d completed my obligatory heavy object moving. I only had an hour or so before we’d be leaving and I wanted to scope out as many cool things as I could. Cool things being either absurdly hot faculty, freaky looking mutations, or bad ass super powers.

No, seriously. This was actually a school for mutants where they could learn to control their powers as well as normal coursework. My older sister is a mutant. Her bright anime pink hair isn’t a dye job and her long pointed ears don’t actually mean she’s a crazy LOTR super fan. Her power involves controlling people’s bodily fluids. Yea, it’s kind of gross but it’s actually awesome. If you cut yourself, she can just tell your body to stop bleeding. It’s best not to think about the other fluids she can control, when she first started exhibiting her powers at puberty there were some… incidents. This school has really helped her out.

I was currently wandering the crowded halls of the school hoping for glimpses of Mrs. Grey, Ms. Munroe, or Ms. Braddock. They were my top three but by no means were they the only busty supermodels working here. No, seriously- well, not seriously. They weren’t actually supermodels but if they had wanted to be I’m quite sure no modeling agency would ever turn them down. Huh. Their boobs would probably be considered too big for the runway which was insane. Actually, maybe porn stars would be the better analogy…

I was tired of walking and also dodging out of the way of students and their stuff lugging families. So I found a lounge/recreation area that had a steady flow of people passing through. I sat down on a really comfortable couch and watched the people, appreciating the attractive females of which there were many. There was a massively muscular guy playing pool with a pretty brunette as well as a stoner looking guy watching a television set, his feet- his bird claw feet kicked up on a coffee table.

After about five minutes of people watching and trying to discern what the bird feet guy’s powers were, an arm reached around me from behind and started to feel up my crotch. It felt nice, obviously, and I turned my head to see a very beautiful golden haired woman bending over the couch. She was also wearing an outfit that consisted of white strips of cloth that covered little more than a bikini would. I enjoyed looking at her very voluptuous body.

Her fondling hand made my cock hard and I decided to say, “Hi.” It seemed like the thing to do.

She smiled and said, “You’ll do. It is normal for well hung young men to always wear earrings and never take off the first ones they see.”

I nodded politely at her stating the obvious but quickly grew self-conscious as I realized I wasn’t wearing any earrings. For one moment, I was slightly panicky-- feeling like everyone was looking at me before I realized I was being stupid and calmed down. None of these people knew I had a big cock, did they? Cool, I was fine till I could get to a store and pick some up? What kind should I get? I can’t believe I’d never thought about that before. Should I get my ears pierced?

Very unfortunately, her hand retreated from my groin and she told me, “It is normal for you to not hear anything said to you while someone touches your shoulder.”

A few moments passed with the hot woman’s lips hovering near my ear and then she pulled back. I didn’t bother to look, I was still trying to keep an eye out for one of my three hotties. Then I happened to notice a couple of earrings on the couch cushion next to me, and, smiling at my luck, snatching them up. As I put them on, it suddenly occurred to me that a woman had just copped a feel of my dick! What the hell? I felt weirdly disoriented and I twisted around to see where she had gone.

There was no extremely scantily clad gold haired beauty in the lounge behind me, which didn’t make a lot of sense because in order to exit the room she would have had to pass back into my vision as I was facing both doorways. I frowned. What the hell? She’d just grabbed my dick and spouted off about earring wearing and-

My hands went up to the clip-on earrings now dangling from my ears. They were just golden stylized letter N’s. Had she wanted me to wear these? Hadn’t she been wearing them before? I hadn’t really paid her all that much attention, which was really weird given that she was A. Super hot, B. Wearing practically nothing, and C. Fondling my dick!.

I was confused but I couldn’t say I was really all that dismayed. I mean, it had certainly been a nice experience. Though now I was more than a little horny and still hard. Plus I was surrounded by hotties that I couldn’t really do anything with given the fact I was due to leave soon and I lived nine hours away.

In the end, I just shrugged it off. Imogene (my sister) had told me that the headmaster and a couple of the teachers had mental powers. What if a teacher had read my mind and decided to mess with me? Certainly unethical, but I can’t say I minded all that much. It was really the only answer that made sense.

Actually… I smiled and leaned back in the couch, a surely smug expression on my face as I put my hands behind my head. I bet she decided to look inside my head cause she thought I was attractive and then she found out about my package and she couldn’t resist checking it out.

I walked over to the couple playing pool and, not wanting to interrupt their game, I waited for someone to make eye contact with me before speaking up. Several very awkward minutes passed as I stood there close enough to very obviously be intending to talk to them, but they just moved around the table playing their game and talking to each other while totally ignoring me. It was pretty rude so since I was leaving soon anyway, I gave up on being polite. “Hey. Did you guys see a silver haired woman wearing practically nothing over there a few minutes ago?"

“I saw her,” replied the brown haired body builder nonchalantly.

The girl looked at him funny. “A mostly naked lady was here and you didn’t mention it?” she asked.

“I’ve seen some wear less,” he said, shrugging.

That was a weird comment, but the girl nodded with this amused expression like that totally made sense. Then she added, “Still, who’s going to be suited up on Move In Day?”

He was way more interested in his next shot as he bent over the table. “Didn’t seem to be that big a deal to me.”

I had no idea what these two were talking about and had I opened my mouth to ask when an amazingly large chest walked by atop an insanely small and tight waist. I turned to follow as she passed and my eyes were glued to the way her hips flared out around an ass that was utter perfection. I was a zombie following after, my eyes moving in time to her sashaying hips. Ms. Braddock! Violet haired Asian hottie with a sexy British accent!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)