More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Who's your partner going to be?

Marlena

"Marlena, how about you and I go against those two?"

"Sure," Marlena says with her radiant smile. "You guys are going down, I hope you know."

Greg looks down at Alaina. "That doesn't sound right to me," he says. "I'm pretty sure we're gonna crush it, right Alaina?"

"Definitely," Alaina says with her cheeky smile.

All of you take a shot from the vodka bottle by the beer pong table to make sure that you all of you at least have something of a foundation for the game of beer pong. Once that's over with, you take your places at either end of the table. Marlena has a fierceness in her eyes that makes you glad you picked her to be your partner.

"Eye-to-eye," you and Greg say in unison. Each of you throws the ball at the same time. While yours bounces off the table and into Alaina's waiting arms, Greg's ball sinks right into the red solo cup in the middle of your triangle.

"Not lookin' good, buddy," Greg says. "I hope you've got better aim for the game."

"Yeah yeah," Marlena says. "Andrew will get it next time."

Greg and Alaina have the first throw. This time, Greg's shot goes long and bounces off of your chest, but Alaina's is right on the money, hitting the same cup that Greg's hit in the first shot. The two of them cheer as you pull the cup out from the configuration.

"Is that one one of mine?" you ask Marlena.

"I think so," she says.

You drink some of your beer for the shot and help Marlena gather up both ping pong balls. "Let's do this," you say. Both of you shoot together, and both of you miss. "Jesus," you mutter.

"Are we too drunk for this?" Marlena asks.

"No excuses!" Alaina says, stamping her high heel on the ground. "We've had just as much to drink as you have!"

The other team gets the balls again and throws it. This time, Greg's ball drops into a cup on Marlena's side. An instant later, Alaina's ball bounces out of one cup and into the one that Greg's ball is still sitting in.

"Oh c'mon!" Marlena whines. "They have to be cheating!"

"It's totally fair," Greg says, his arms spread with a crooked smile on his face. "You guys just suck."

Since both balls ended up in the same cup, that means that you have to take four whole cups away from your triangle, leaving you and Marlena with only one. This is not looking good, and you're starting to sweat. You really don't want to lose without knocking out a single cup on the other team's side.

Your team gets the balls back, and miraculously the both of you fail to make your shots again. Things are looking worse and worse by the minute.

Greg's team gets the balls again and line up for another throw.

One ball misses. The other falls into your last cup.

"Shit!" Marlena exclaims. "Okay. We have one last chance," she says. She gets really close to you, allowing you to look down her dress and into her full cleavage. She presses your ping pong ball into your hand and looks you in the eye. "Don't fuck this up, Andrew. If we miss, we're going to have to do a Naked Mile. I don't want that to happen."

"Me neither, trust me," you say.

Both of you line up for another shot and throw.

Do you make the shot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)