More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Marilyn Monroe - R*pe Me, Silly Boy!

January 19, 1955

Marilyn Monroe woke up in her luxurious bedroom, surrounded by photographs of her famous pornographic film roles. She stretched her naked body and smiled, feeling content and fulfilled. She was the biggest and most beloved porn star in the world, and today was just another day in her exciting life.

As she walked into the kitchen, she found her husband and his friends sitting at the table, talking about business. They barely even acknowledged her presence, their eyes focused on their conversation.

"Morning, boys."

Marilyn purred, arching her back and swaying her hips in a seductive manner.

Her husband, Arthur Miller, looked up at her and grinned.

"Morning, my love. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby."

Marilyn replied, walking over to the coffee pot and pouring herself a cup.

"I loved the way you used me last night. How you buried your face in my cheeks before my little asshole. Feeding me a scrumptious midnight snack. It was so romantic."

She purred, giving her husband a wink.

The other men at the table turned to look at her, their eyes filled with lust and desire. Marilyn was used to this type of attention, and like the majority of women, embraced her role as an inferior being.

As she prepared breakfast for the men, they continued their conversation, discussing important business deals and plans for the day. All the while, they casually fucked Marilyn, not even pausing to acknowledge her pleasure or discomfort. But she didn't mind, as this was what she was born to do.

She moaned and whimpered as they took turns pounding her from behind, using her as a cum receptacle while they talked. She was their toy, their plaything, and she loved every moment of it.

"So, Arthur, did you finalize the deal with that new studio yet?"

One of the men asked, thrusting into Marilyn as he spoke.

Arthur nodded, still focused on the conversation.

"Yes, we just need to sign the contracts. Should be a profitable venture for all of us."

Marilyn couldn't help but feel proud of her husband's own success in the porn industry. He had built an empire, and she, being the biggest star in the world, was his empress, his most prized possession.

Just as breakfast was ready for them, it seemed to be done for her as the last man pulled out of Marilyn, his cum dripping down her shaking legs.

Being the perfect wife that she was, Marilyn served them their meals.

As they ate, they continued conversing while bouncing Marilyn on their cocks and passing her around like the town bicycle between them. Marilyn was in total bliss, feeling more and more full as her beloved husband and his associates filled her belly with multiple anal creampies. But made sure to keep her volume down as not to disturb the others. She wanted to tell Arthur about her latest role and after some time finally worked up the courage.

"Oh, darling. I'm starring in my first r*pe film today!"

Arthur's eye widened.

"Really? That's great news! But the men are talking, sweetie, so please be quiet."

"Yes dear."

The pounding and conversing continued but the smile never left Arthur's face which made her beam with pride. She felt honored to have landed such a starring role, and couldn't wait to show the world her full acting range.

After some time, the men finished their breakfast, filling Marilyn's belly with semen over a dozen times before they left for their respective meetings and appointments, leaving only Arthur and Marilyn alone to fuck a little while longer.

"I'm so proud of you, baby."

Arthur congregated her as he motorboated her perfect 36D tits and took his cock out of her ass and into her pussy.

"What's it called?"

"R*pe Me, Silly Boy!"

"Hmmmm."

Arthur replied, a mischievous smile creeping across his face.

Without warning, he got up with Marilyn still holding onto him, swiping everything off the table before slamming her onto it.

"OH FUCK!"

Marilyn gasped as her husband, Arthur Miller, began to brutally and passionately r*pe her on the table.

"What's it called?"

"R*pe Me, Silly Boy!"

"What's it called?!"

"R*pe Me, Silly Boy!!"

"WHAT'S IT CALLED?!"

"R*PE ME, SILLY BOY!!!"

"WHAT'S IT CALLED?!"

"R*PE ME, SILLY BOY!!!!"

"WHAT'S IT....HHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!"

Arthur moaned as he violently came inside her pussy with her having an equally as intense seizure-gasm.

For a couple minutes they laid there, passionate making out before he finally pulled out. Instead of getting up, Marilyn just laid there, overcome with euphoria as she could already feel her womb beginning to fertilize. Her legs still spread apart as excess cum oozed out of her car wreck of a cunt, pooling onto the table and dripping onto the floor.

Arthur leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, my dear. Good luck with the film today."

Marilyn smiled and watched him leave, feeling satisfied and content. She spent the rest of the morning getting ready for her big role, excited to be the center of attention once again.

Just as she was about to leave, she saw her maids, some cleaning the mess off the floor while others were licking up the cum off the table.

"Good day so far, Ms. Monroe?"

One of the maids asked. Some cum drooling out her mouth which was caught in the mouth of another.

"Yes!"

Marilyn replied happily.

"And it's about to get ever better!"

Later

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)