More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JoshNeeson_007 JoshNeeson_007

The walk of atonement begins

Margaery is stripped

The robed men that surround her grab a part of her dirty cloth dress and pull in opposite directions. There is a loud ripping sound, and then the young Queen is left without a stitch of clothing on her body.

She is not as groomed and made up as she usually is, but even without the elegance of nobility she still one of the most beautiful women in all of Westeros. The crowd that had gathered is silent as a septa behind Margaery starts to ring a bell, forcing her to begin the long walk. She wants to cover herself with her arms, but when she does one of the robed men swipes at her with a wooden pole, smacking her backside and leaving her rear red.

Her bare breasts bounce ever so slightly with each step, and the wind blows, which causes her nipples to stand firmly at attention in the cool air.

Unlike Cersei’s walk however, none of the common people in the crowd boo and shame the young queen. Instead she is met with cheers as she makes her walk, with many showing their support for her to pay her back for all the good she has done for them. Instead of having rotten fruit thrown at her young girls in the crowd throw flowers in front of her path. While all marvel at the naked young beauty, none try to do or say the same lewd comments they made to Cersei. Unlike the Queen Mother, the people love Margaery.

Despite the love and praise of the common people Margaery is still very mortified. Nearly the entirety of King’s Landing is watching as she is paraded toward the Red Keep, and all of them are seeing her nude. She has never been shy, but this is an entirely different matter then wearing dresses with a revealing neckline. While she appreciates the love of the people she keeps her eyes down on the ground and scantily looks up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)