More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Split_Agony Split_Agony

What do you tell her you want?

Male Chastity

You clam up. There is one thing. Out of embarrassment, you've never uttered a word about it to a single soul.

"C'mon," she persists, slowly running a hand up and down your shaft.

You bite your lip as she brings you close to the edge.

"Chastity," you finally spurt out and immediately turn red with embarrassment.

"See, that wasn't so hard. So, which one of us do you want to see all and frustrated? And for how long at a time?" she says, not missing a beat.

You've never felt more embarrassed in your life, but like an upturned bottle the words just start flowing out.

"Me. Weeks at first, then months. I've even fantasized about a year or longer. But I'd still take care of you, I promise. You could use my face or hands or make me wear a strapon anytime you want. And you could tease me as much as you want. And...," you rattle on and on.

"Whoah, slow down, Chasty. I know how it works," she says.

"You- you do?" you say, stunned.

"Of course! Honestly, you give me no credit at all. Now go grab your chastity device. I want to see it," she says and releases your cock.

"But how did you...?" you stammer.

"All little Chaste wannabes have one, just in case they run into someone like me who makes them confess their deep, dark secret," she says.

You fetch the device from it's hiding spot and present it to her.

"Well, first off, it's definitely too big. I mean, you do have a pretty big cock but when they're soft they can all fit into a small. Trust me. Needs to be metal, too. Plastic's way too easy to tamper with. But it'll do for now," she says, smiling.

What does she say next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)