More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

How do you want your fiancee?

Make love by the window

You slap Lily on the thigh, and she lets out a happy yelp. "Come to the window, I want to show off my sexy girlfriend."

You cross the length of your bedroom and open the curtains that adorn your floor-to-ceiling window. Morning light floods in, and you're greeted by the familiar sight of the courtyard outside, and beyond it the opposing apartment building. You know anyone who cared to look from either location could see you right now, and Lily as well now that she's joined you. Following your gaze, she smiles and takes up a position by the window, facing out. She places her hands on her hips, striking a pose and giving you a clear view of her juicy ass. Then she places her hands over her head and poses once more. Her nude, petite body looks innocent and pure in the morning light, but her pose oozes sensuality and seduction.

Lily looks back over one shoulder at you, smiling coyly. "Do you like what you see? I bet the neighbors do too," she says with a playful wink. "Are you proud of having such a sexy fiancee? You can show me off any time you want," she purrs.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)