More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

How do you respond?

Make her blow you

"Of course I am, babe," you reply with a grin, taking a step closer. "In fact, I think I want to show her off right now."

Placing one hand on each of Lily's shoulders, you press down. Taking your cue, she lowers herself onto her knees on the carpeted floor until she finds herself eye-level with your flaccid cock.

"You know what to do," you say simply.

And she does. Lily pounces on your cock, taking it in one hand and wrapping her lips around the tip. She bobs her head back and forth, suckling on the tip as if it were candy. It doesn't take you long to get hard as you watch your fiancee suck you off with gusto, right by the window where anyone could see. She looks up at you with a proud grin on her face, extending the tip of her tongue to flick against your cum-slit with a playful lick.

Lily's a small girl, and you know she can't take your entire cock inside her mouth, but that doesn't stop her from trying. She lifts her head up slightly, then drives it down. Her mouth is warm and inviting as she swallows half your length, gagging slightly as your cock-tip hits the back of her throat. She extends her tongue along the bottom of your shaft, but she still can't reach the base.

Lily slurps and sucks animatedly, as if your cock were the best thing she'd ever tasted. You know she loves blowing you, and it shows. She brings up one hand to stroke the bottom half of your cock as her lips slide up and down on the top half.

"Mm, I love how hard you are for me," Lily says, holding your shaft in one hand and rubbing the hard length against her cheek. A pearl of white precum forms on the tip, and she perks up at the sight of it. She eagerly licks it off, then smacks her lips. "Your precum is always so delicious," she purrs.

You smile at that. "Good girl, I love watching you worship my cock. And I bet everyone outside does too."

Lily's cheeks grow flushed at that, and she looks outside, simultaneously anxious and excited at the prospect of being watched. (Un)fortunately, you don't spy any obvious candidates.

"Why don't you get up and face the window, and we can show the whole neighborhood what a slut you are," you suggest.

Lily's eyes light up at your suggestion, and she eagerly hops to her feet. She plants her palms against the glass of the window and playfully wiggles her ass at you. "Hurry up and fill me, please!" she mewls, giving you a sight of her glistening slit.

You don't need to be told twice, stepping up and lining yourself up with her. You feel the heat of her skin - flushed with arousal - against your own as you press yourself against her and take hold of her hips.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)