More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

How do you respond?

Make her eat your ass

"Of course I am, babe," you reply with a grin, taking a step closer. "In fact, I think I want to show her off right now."

Placing one hand on each of Lily's shoulders, you press down. Taking your cue, she lowers herself onto her knees on the carpeted floor until she finds herself eye-level with your flaccid cock. But that's not what you have in mind. Instead, you turn around and lean forward against your desk, exposing your ass to your fiancee.

"Why don't you show the neighbors what a dirty girl you are."

To her credit, Lily only hesitates for a moment before complying. She moves forward on her knees, then takes one of your cheeks in each of her hands. Slowly, she spreads them, and leans in to plant a kiss on the back of your sack. She trails kisses up along your taint until she finally reaches your backdoor. Lily extends her tongue and traces a gentle circle around the tight, muscular ring. That gives way to a firmer tonguing, and passionate kisses all around your rear.

It doesn't take you long to get hard as you feel your fiancee eat your ass, right by the window where anyone could see. Though you can't see it, she has a proud grin on her face, extending the tip of her tongue to flick against your asshole with a playful lick.

Lily tongues and licks animatedly, eager to please you in the way she knows you love. She releases one of your cheeks, licks her palm, and uses her newly-freed hand to stroke the your cock.

"Mm, I love how hard you are for me," Lily says, holding your shaft in her hand as she laps at your rear. A pearl of white precum forms on the tip of your shaft, and she perks up at the sight of it. She awkwardly lowers her head between your legs and eagerly licks it off, then smacks her lips. "Your precum is always so delicious," she purrs.

You smile at that. "Good girl, I love having you worship my ass. And I bet everyone outside does too."

Lily's cheeks grow flushed at that, and she looks outside, simultaneously anxious and excited at the prospect of being watched. (Un)fortunately, you don't spy any obvious candidates.

"Why don't you get up and face the window, and we can show the whole neighborhood what a slut you are," you suggest.

Lily's eyes light up at your suggestion, and she eagerly hops to her feet. She plants her palms against the glass of the window and playfully wiggles her ass at you. "Hurry up and fill me, please!" she mewls, giving you a sight of her tight slit.

You don't need to be told twice, stepping up and lining yourself up with her. You feel the heat of her skin - flushed with arousal - against your own as you press yourself against her and take hold of her hips.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)