More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

How do you respond?

Watch her put on a show

You soak in the sight of your beautiful fiancee. She has such a sexy body, with smooth skin and soft curves. You find yourself wanting nothing more than to watch her bare that body for you.

"Go on then, show yourself off, baby," you insist, taking a step backwards and seating yourself on the edge of your bed. "Show me what you can do."

Lily eyes you as your hand moves to your stiffening cock. Her gaze narrows, and you can tell she feels drawn to it. But once she processes your words she flashes you a coy smile, then turns back to face the window.

Slowly, Lily begins to dance, letting her hips gyrate and her ass bounce. She runs her hands over her body with exaggerated slowness. After a bit her arms settle around her chest, making tiny movements. You can't see what she's doing, but in your mind you envision her rubbing her tiny tits with both hands. A quiet moan echoes back towards you. Maybe she's playing with her nipples? You can't be sure, but you imagine her tweaking her nipples one at a time, leaving them stiff and sensitive.

One of Lily's arms begins to sink lower, gliding along the flat, toned belly you love to kiss. You hold your breath as her hand drops between her legs. Her moans grow louder, and your imagine conjures the image of her rubbing her pussy-lips while kneading her breast.

It occurs to you that anyone outside could see her playing with her herself. They would be able to see what you're having to imagine. She's showing off for them, not you. Anyone who cares to watch would see more of your fiancee than you. But somehow that thought doesn't bother you. You know she gets turned on by exposing her body. The risk of being spotted gives her a thrill. But at the end of the day, it's you she wants. The way she eyed your cock before was all the reminder you needed of how she lusts for you. Your heart and body belong to her, and hers to you. That's what makes her exhibitionism exciting for you. Together you flaunt her sexy body, which anyone in their right mind would lust after, but only you get to touch. And when she's done showing off, you'll be the one she goes to for satisfaction.

As if on cue, Lily's moans grow louder and needier. You know she can cum with her fingers, but her most satisfying orgasms require your cock.

"Ngh, I need to get fucked so badly," she groans, her voice dripping with hunger. "Come here, babe. Help me show the whole neighborhood what a slut I am!" she cries out, extending her ass back towards you and shaking it enticingly.

You hop off the bed immediately. You wouldn't have minded a longer show, but you're not about to complain about being able to fuck your sexy fiancee. You place your hands on her hips, her skin hot to the touch, and prepare to do as your fiancee commands.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)