More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by UmbraSolaris UmbraSolaris

How do you respond?

Eat her out from behind

Unable to hold back any longer, you fall to your knees and dive into Lily's round ass. You let your face slide between her cheeks and inhale deeply of her scent, warm and feminine. She gasps at the sudden , but only presses her hips back invitingly.

Your hands knead her full ass-cheeks, before giving her a light smack on the rump, causing her to moan in delight. You can already smell her arousal, well before your nose and lips brush up against her slit. You hear her moan far louder as you make contact with her womanhood, which is already damp with excitement. You extend your tongue all the way and run it slowly from the front of her pussy all the way up to her perineum. She has to lean forward against the window to keep her balance as you continue your oral advance, balancing herself with both hands against the glass. As you lap away, you can only imagine what the people outside must be seeing. Your sexy fiancee pressed up against the window, her entire body on display and her face probably contorted with pleasure as you eat her out from behind. But there's nowhere you'd rather be right now, savoring her sweet, slightly-metallic taste and groping her pliable ass.

Speaking of ass, you find yourself craving more. Holding Lily's cheeks apart with both hands, you sweep your tongue upward towards her untouched rosebud. She gasps suddenly, then bites her lip as you trace the ring of her asshole with the tip of your tongue.

"Mm, you really love my ass, don't you?" she asks breathlessly, her cheeks flushed with arousal.

Your only reply is to grin cheekily before pressing your tongue firmly against her tight hole. She moans again as your tongue wriggles against the taut ring of flesh. You can feel her clenching, but after a little while she relents, and the very tip of your tongue slips inside. You feel your cock twitching as you worship her ass with your mouth, resuming your groping with both hands.

"You know, I never really had any interest in butt-stuff before we met. I mean, I love when you're rough with my ass, but I didn't think I'd enjoy having anything up my butt. But thanks to you, I'm definitely starting to enjoy this," Lily sighs as your tongue slips in deeper.

You redouble your , groping harder and spanking her, the sound of the impact ringing loudly in your ears each time as her ass-cheeks shake to either side of you. Lily giggles in delight all the while. When you sense her pussy is feeling neglected, you shift down and thrust your tongue smoothly into her wet slit. A loud moan bursts from her lips as you strain your tongue, plunging it as deep as you can with each thrust.

"God, yes, that feels so good. I want you inside of me, John. I want to feel your hard cock," she hisses, her hips bucking slightly.

Happy to obey, you extract yourself from between her legs and take up position behind her.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)