More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

How does he use the book?

Make it a surprise

John sat, staring at the blank page before him, frozen as his mind reeled with all the possibilities. He could make his penis tiny and make sure he gets humiliated, but he quickly realized that the best part of humiliation was the fact it was unexpected. If he wrote about how he would be humiliated, it took some of the sense of danger and felt more like he was acting out a scene rather than being along. He still had to test it though.

My penis is one inch when erect, and I am unable to grow any hair below my eyebrows.

After he finished writing, he felt his body change. Gone were the wisps of facial hair and dense arm hair. He felt under his arms and felt nothing but smooth skin. Smiling, he pulled the waistband away from his body and stared at his hairless penis that was so much more than he expected by being so much less than he used to have.

His heart beat faster as he now knew the power was real and once again tried to think of ways to keep his humiliation constant yet would always be a surprise. Newly inspired by seeing the power in action, he quickly found a solution.

"I got it!" John shouted.

What rule does he make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)