More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheBoojum TheBoojum

What do you adjust?

Make her younger

You consider that your poor relationship with your mother might come down to your age difference. She just doesn't remember what it's like to be young! Well, this thing can make her younger. Surely she'll thank you for that!

You click the left arrow by her age and it drops to 57. Your mother looks pretty much the same, but her hair style changed a little and, more strikingly, her outfit changed. Her purple blouse is now white with little embroidered roses. You remember that blouse. She spilled prune juice on it a few months ago and ended up ripping it up for rags. Huh.

You keep scrolling down, year by year, and her hair and outfit change with every tap. Soon, you notice other changes. Her posture improves. She loses a little weight. Checking her profile, you see the other numbers are changing along with her age. Cool!

Down and down you drop her age. You hit 36 and stop. Something is odd about her figure. You do the math, realize you've pushed her back 21 years, and you realize you are staring at yourself in utero. Holy fuck!

Probably a little late in the game, you stop to wonder how the device in your hand works. If you make your mother younger than she was when she gave birth to you, will you cease to exist? And if you never existed to reduce her age, will that mean she will go back to 58, having birthed you, allowing you to reduce her age? And will the paradox destroy the fabric of reality?

You look at the remote, hesitant. You look at your 36-year old mom carrying your 0-year old self. You look at the framed wedding photo on the wall. Your 20 year old mom was really hot.

Fuck it. You wince as you tap her down to 35. Nothing happens. Well, she's wearing a Disneyland T-shirt and doesn't appear to be pregnant. But you still exist, as far as you can tell. Experiment successful! Onward and downward!

Your mom pops in and out of pregnancy just about every other year, as you could have predicted based on you being the youngest of 7. Her body starts really changing now. With every receding year she sheds weight and her face gets younger. When you get her down to 20, pregnant with your oldest sister Suzana, you're amazed. Her hair is her original glossy black, streaming down to her back, and her trim figure makes the bump made by Suzana very prominent.

You tap one more time, before Suzana, just before she married your dad. 19-year old mom is so much more impressive in real life than in photographs! Her boobs are smaller pre-pregancy but her figure still makes a delicious hour glass. Even better, it's on display! She's wearing a white tank top with no bra, tiny red shorts and white sandals. She's got heavy make up on with red lips and cheep red plastic hoop earrings.

Damn! This is the sort of outfit she always berated your sisters for wearing!

You wonder how she'll react when you unpause her. Will she not know who you are, since you're now two years older than her? Your finger hovers over the button to unpause her. You stare at her 19 year old tits, dark nipples visible through the tank top. Isn't there something else you might do before unpausing her?

Is there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)