More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11

Leave Jen Alone Or Get Her To Help Now.

Make Her Blow You

You let out a grumble and turned to leave the room but your now painful erection made you look back at your sister. Part of you knew that this was still your sister but the other part saw only a way to cum. You were stuck in between the two thoughts but as your sister turned onto your back you couldn't stand it anymore.

You walked over to her bed and slowly got onto the bed straddling her chest. Jen didn't react she just remained sleeping, you inched forward until your dick was onto her lips. You grabbed hold of your cock and smeared precum across her lips. Jen licked her lips and at the same time licked your dick head causing shivers to go down your spin.

You felt part like shit for taking advantage of your sleeping sister but than again she did need cum today. You moved your hand onto her chin and pulled her mouth open. You pushed your dick into her mouth and to your delight Jen closed her mouth around you. You pushed forward slightly running your dick along her resting tongue.

You leaned your head back as you slowly mouth fucked your sleeping sister. You let out a smile and sighed in pleasure as you sister unknowingly got you closer and closer to your edge. You looked down at your sister only to see her wide awake looking back up at you. You stopped thrusting as your sister frowned and narrowed her eyes at you.

Is Jen Pissed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)