More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Donaldtrump8k Donaldtrump8k

What's next?

Magic

Mia was walking in the streets of Star city, she could see the wall from there. She continued on her trail, when suddenly her clothes disappeared! She was naked in the middle of the busy city! She shrieked and covered her tits, forming an X shape, until she realized her pussy was in view, so she slid her hand down and cupped her vagina. Her sexy body suddenly stark naked in the middle of the street. People started taking out their phones and recording, so she tried to run, flashing her ass to everyone. She tripped, and bared her pussy and boobs to everyone. She got back up and ran. That’s all she thought about until a car rammed her off the side of the road, and she fell through trees. She landed on a branch, right on her pussy. She shrieked, and fell back, landing on her thicc ass. She tried to run away, but ran into a child. Her mother slapped her across the face and kicked her cunt. Which attracted lots of attention. People were dying her medium boobs, her thicc, juicy ass, and her tight sexy pussy. She sat there, crying.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)