More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Archmaester The Archmaester

In which world are you?

MARVEL

You have always loved the Marvel comic books ever since you were a child. Now, you have the chance to follow in the footsteps of your favourite superhero (or villains!).

Despite your omnipotent divine powers, you decided that it was a safer bet to grant yourself specific powers to use as your base form.

Without a single shard of kryptonite in the entire Marvel Universe, you gave yourself the powers of the Man of Steel. With the kryptonian abilities of DC's Superman, you were as powerful as any beings in a universe shared by mutants, inhumans and demigods.

However, you went one step further and granted yourself the mind-control and shape-shifting abilities of the Martian Manhunter, the martial skills of the Batman and the Flash's speedforce abilities.

You have enough power to defeat the legion of X-Men Mutants, the Fantastic Four and Earth's Mightiest Heroes even without using your godly powers. And at your most powerful, you could single-handedly take on Thanos and turn Celestials into your pets.

Now only one question remain...

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)