More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I-love-boobs3 I-love-boobs3

Whose role do you take on?

Lucus Straight a 20 year who still lives with his family (I-love-boobs3)

(Hey all this is my first attempt at writing Erotica my story will involve a lot of so if that is not for you I'll see you next time...maybe.)

“Come here Lucus” she said.

As you approach you can tell she’s beautiful, her emerald eyes sparkling and her big pale breasts swaying in the mist. Breaking through the mist you see the only thing she has on is a thin belly dancer’s veil around her waist. Walking closer you can see her smooth pussy nestled in between her thick thighs through the veil. Her feminie body seems so small compared to your husky frame, but the power you feel over you in this moment leaves no doubt in your mind who is in control here.

You take her in your arms, and gaze into her emerald eyes. Leaning in she kisses you sending a surge of electricity through you to your fastly inflating dick. She moans when you part her lips with your tongue, her taste so intoxicating increasing your lust for her.

You reach down and cup both of her plump ass cheeks pulling them apart and pulling her up to her tiptoes. She reaches down and grabs your throbbing erection just her touch sends chills up and down your spine. She breaks your kiss and smirking she drops to her knees. In one quick motions she pulls down your shorts and underwear. Your dick twitches as the sensation of its sudden freedom and the cool mist hit it. You groan when you feel her hands wrap around your shaft. She smiles up and you her green eyes twinkling before she turns back to your manhood. As her face moves closer you shudder with anticipation. Her lips part and you feel her take….OOF suddenly you’re jolted awake by Fudge your overweight dachshund. “NO NO NO” you say rising slinging Fudge into your lap.Undeterred by her master’s sudden movement Fudge excitedly jumps up and licks you. You take this as her way of saying “Good Morning and Happy Birthday!”

“Okay okay Fudge I get it you were first thank you girl.” you say rubbing the obease dogs stomach.

Your name is Lucas Straight and today is your 20th birthday. It’s a weird birthday you’re finally out of your teens but you’re not yet old enough to drink, legally anyway. You’ve never enjoyed your summer birthday it’s hot, usually your friends are on vacation, and it’s only a few days from the 4th of July. You finish scratching Fudge and decide to go ahead and get up knowing the excited dog isn’t gonna let you go back to sleep.You catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror noticing that your pajamas are starting to look a little tight on you. You were in the weightlifting club in high school and you loved it. Being a chunky kid when you started working out you gained muscle quickly. When the school cut the clubs funding you were devastated. “I should really start working out again” you say to yourself. You phone dings you pick it up and see that it’s your best friend Ross.

Happy Birthday dude don’t forget we’re all gonna be at the mall at 11:30

<Yeah I’ve been looking forward to it bro

Sweet see you there

You check your phone it’s 9:15 “Well thanks for the extra fifteen minutes today girl next year let's go for thirty. Fudge barks in response.

Leaving your room you can smell breakfast cooking downstairs. As you reach for the bathroom door suddenly it slings open your younger sister Clara coming out in just a towel. She is a sight her skin still slightly damp from the steam in the bathroom the top of her D cup breasts spilling out of the towel.

“Oh hey Lucas Happy Birthday” she exclaims happily “if you have some time today we should play Fighterz I’ve been working on my 18 and Trunks lately and wanna try them out.”

“Thanks sis and sure I’m going to the mall to hang out with Ross and the gang but that shouldn’t last but a couple of hours. We can play this afternoon.”

“Sweet! I feel like I finally have your Broly’s number with this team” she says bending down to scratch Fudge giving you an even better angle of her plump chest. She smiles up at you her long brunette hair poking out of the towel on her head the ends a fading light blue from the last time she dyed it. You and your little sister have been close for as long as you can remember. You have spent countless hours with her on playing video games in your bedroom. Your tastes have always been different she prefers the over the top action adventure like the Uncharted series or God of War while you have always been into rpgs such as Kingdom Hearts or Dragon Quest ,but you two have always agreed that fighting games are the best. You notice her bright blue eyes are now trained on you with a quizzical look clearly she’s noticed your staring. “What you looking at big bro?” she asks. Feeling caught you stammer “ I was just looking at um...your eyes!”

“My eyes?”

“Uh yeah you have really pretty eyes sis”

“Oh” she says a light blush forming on her face “thank you Lucus that’s very sweet.” She smiles again and leans in and kisses you cheek. “Okay I’m gonna go put on some clothes I’m freezing here.” As she moves out of the way you sneak one more glance and you can see her nipples poking out through the towel. You watch as she and Fudge walk down the hall and disappear into her room, closing the door behind them.

“Lucky mutt what I would’ve given for that towel to fall”

You do recognize that it’s socially weird to be attracted to a family member but it’s never bother you personally. You turn on the shower and strip out of your pjs and as you’re going to remove you underwear you notice that you sisters panties are sitting at the top of the hamper. Greedily you snatch them up and take a deep whiff of you sister musk. In no time your dick is tenting in your underwear. You breathe in a gain feeling your manhood throb. You reach down freeing yourself through your boxers front hole and begin to stroke you thick 9 inch cock. Due to your steamy dream, your encounter with you sister, and now smelling her dirty panties your close. Just as you are nearing your peak a sudden bang on the door makes you jump. Throwing the panties you jump 180 towards the door and hear “Lucus breakfast c’mon sweetie everyones waiting for you.”

“Fuck am I just gonna get blueballed by everyone today!” you curse. You know that if you don’t hurry she’ll just come back and you would really not like to have the what were you doing up there conversation. You quickly take a cold shower and before you leave the bathroom you make sure to bury your sister panties in the hamper.

Downstairs your father and older sister are sitting at the table him studying the morning paper and her on her phone “Jesus what were you doing up there punk.” your older sister Jamie groans,”play with yourself on your own time SOME people have things to do today.”

Jamie is two years your senior and goes to a university 100 miles away, she’s also on summer break. When you were younger you two were inseparable ,but this changed when she started her Sophomore year in high school. She joined the softball team and due to her looks she became very popular. She hung with the most popular kids and found that hanging out with your little brother just wasn’t cool. Even now that the two of you are outside of adulthood she is still a bitch to you. She is the most athletic member of your family, and it shows. Unlike your younger sister and mother Jamie doesn’t sport a big heavy bosom instead having a pair perky A cup titties. Since she’s on the small side and enjoys being defiant to your mother she hardly ever wears bras and it is not an uncommon sight to see her nipples poking through her shirt. Due to her years of working out and running she has developed very toned legs and a tight bubble butt that always seems to turn heads wherever she goes.

“Would it kill you to be nice to your brother Jamie It is his birthday! Happy Birthday sweetie.” your mother ,Beverly, says.

”Thank you mom breakfast looks great!” you exclaim

Your mother has been a star in your fantasies for years. She is a bit overweight and has always dressed very conservatively around the house but even that has not been able to hide her F cup bust and shapely bottom from your prying eyes. She loves that you enjoy spending time with her and the two of you often watch movies together. She has recently been on a health kick going on morning jogs with Jamie and attending a hot yoga classes three times a week. You were against her losing weight at first, but the confidence it brought her was enough to get you on board. The fact that most of her old clothes didn’t fit and her new ones showed off a bit more skin was just a bonus.

“Happy Birthday Son”, his father Larry grunts. You and your father don’t really get along there’s no bad blood, he’s never really around due to his work schedule, and when he is he’s usually asleep. Larry, the fifty-eight year old patriarch of the Strait family, is your everyday man that is past his prime. Twenty years ago he would have been your twin but the years have been rough and it shows in his overweight husky physique. He owns the local auto repair shop and also runs a towing company on the side.

Clara brushes behind you whistling for Fudge and proceeds to put some food in her bowl. You all sit down and begin to eat, while Fudge ignoring his kibble for the time being begs under the table.

“So what are your plans for today Lucus?” your mother asks.

“I was thinking about going to the mall and doing a little shopping with some friends and Clara and I are gonna play some Dragon Ball later this afternoon.” Lucus replies.

“Lucus since you're going or how about you save me the trip and stop by the store on your way back we need some buns for burgers tonight sport” your father says.

“Sure dad”

Jamie suddenly gets up her perky tits bouncing slightly, and takes something out of her pocket and hands it to you. “Here LuLu(calling you by a childhood nickname) I didn’t have time to get you anything so just take some cash” Jamie says handing Lucus fifty bucks.

“Thanks sis” you reply shocked that she actually got you something this year.

Out of the corner of your eye you see your mother giving Jamie a mean look. Breakfast continues normally and after everyone finishes your father goes into the living room while the girls go upstairs.

You decide to stay and talk to your mother “So mom how are the morning jogs with Jamie going?”

“Oh they’re tough we added another mile this week and my legs are killing me. Some mornings I wake up and wonder if it’s worth it.” she says as she washes the dishes.

“Oh it’s definitely worth it mom you look fantastic” you assure her

“Thank you sweetie” she replies turning around having finished the dishes. “Isn’t it almost time for you to go you should go change, it may be your birthday but you shouldn’t make your friends wait Lucus. I’ll put the money for the bread on your emergency card so you don't have to use your birthday money on it.” Looking down at your phone you notices that it’s almost 11.

“Okay mom I’m gonna take Fudge out and get ready” “Okay sweetie”

After Fudge does her business you put her on her lease and heads for upstairs to your room. Strangely you notice that your computer is on. “That’s weird I must not have turned it off last night” you think. As you go to turn it off, you notice that there's a strange app on your computers home screen. “Affection Multipier App what the fuck is this” you say to yourself.

Do you click on the app?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)