More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who do you want to learn about?

Lost Elven Princess Andura

Andura was born the daughter of the royalty of the magical kingdom of Pernhous. When she was young the kingdom was attacked by its neighbours, and it the final siege the infant princess was kidnapped, but the invaders repulsed. After the the princess ended in the hands of a clan of elves who lived in an isolated forest and had decided to separate themselves from the rest of elven civilization.

She was raised as one of them, and they taught her the light magic that they used most, although she was not very good, and preferred to spend time with the elven girls of her age, enjoying nature. Eventually, her caretaker got tired of her laziness, and when she became of age, she was to embark on a journey so she would learn about the world and fend for herself, as her caretaker believed she needed this, or else she would become lazy and not do her responsibilities.

She set out with knowledge she'd been taught, but mostly ignored, her magic and a traditional dress which didn't offer much protection for her nubile body, that had matured at an exponential rate in the last two years. She set out, unaware of her origins or what would occur to her in the journey.

Back to the list.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)