More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MR-chris MR-chris

How does he use the book?

Lore now writing the law.

Later. John sat at his desk in his bed room thinking about how to live his ultimate fantasies.

John had always wanted a small penis like a cherub, and the world to know about it and humiliate him for it. Thinking that this book could make this happen he writes.

"I John have a small penis that is only one inch hard with balls to match, and by the Law's of the land I will be exposed and humiliated for it."

Not feeling any different John flips the the book on to the floor it settles with the back cover open John see's somethin written, he picks it up and reads.

"All that is written unless changed will happen at sunrise the next day."

"Only the writer will remember that reality has changed."

"Other things may change to make what is written happen."

"Be careful what you write and have fun."

John flicked back to where he was writing and picked up his pen and added.

"I John will be heirless below the ears and every time I look at a girls body I will instantly get hard and start oozing precum when I hear women laughing at it. If a women is somehow aroused by what they see, they will flash their tits at me. Women who still want to date me will stay topless at all times. When I become aroused I will maintain a continuous erection and stay indefinitely horny and only return to normal after being touched or a woman is insulting my nub enough and cum within 30 seconds. None of this will negatively affect my health. I can not self pleasurer."

So John turns of the light and gets into bed, just before sleep comes the thought arrives "Is this a joke?"

Tomorrow morning.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)