More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Should he read the book or go looking for Terrice?

Look for Terrice

Duncan closed the book and got up from the table. He had been at this studying business for almost 15 minutes and definitely needed a break. Terrice would know exactly how to help him clear his mind. Smiling at the prospect, Duncan exited the library and made his way down the stairs to the main part of the palace.

As he walked, he considered again the unfairness of being “the Spare.” In terms of intellect, he was definitely his older brother’s superior, but that hardly counted for anything in a system that gave all the privileges to the eldest.

As if on cue, Duncan turned the corner and nearly collided with his sister, Adella. If he had more on his mind than finding Terrice and getting his rocks off, he might have appreciated the irony of his earlier thoughts about the supposed privilege of being the firstborn. At 23, Adella is the eldest child of King Malcolm and Queen Caroline, but she actually ranks third in line to the throne, even behind Duncan. It takes more than being firstborn to have true privilege in Mirantia; it also takes a penis.

Adella looks surprised at the sight of her brother.

“Duncan! I did not expect to see you!” she exclaims.

“Nor I, you,” replied her brother. “What brings you to this part of the palace, fair sister? I would have thought you’d be busily engaged in doing up your hair or discussing flowers with your lady-in-waiting, or whatever it is women do.”

Adella supressed the desire to roll her eyes or respond with some cutting remark. Being a woman in the palace, she knew full well that her brother thought all women valuable only with respect to one thing. She had no desire to enter into another pointless debate with him. Besides, she had other things to attend to.

“I actually am interested in flowers,” she said. “We have the prince of Lynacea visiting later this week, and Mother asked me to oversee the state dinner. I am on my way to the gardens to choose the floral decorations. And what of you, Brother? I would have thought you’d be in the library, with this being your big day in which you come of age. Shouldn’t you be preparing your mind for the burden of governance?”

“My mind is sharp and ready, Sister. I need only a brief stretch of my legs to keep the blood flowing to my brain. But do not let me hinder you in such great and noble endeavors. By all means, tend to your sweet-smelling blossoms.”

Adella again resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She knew he needed more than a stroll to get the blood going to his brain. If she knew her youngest brother at all, she knew all his blood was collecting between his legs, and he was on the prowl for some girl to stretch his member, rather than his legs.

As Duncan watched Adella depart, it occurred to him that she was taking the long way to the gardens. Something in her demeanor suggested deception. His curiosity was aroused, but then again, so was his cock.

Does he follow Adella or continue on to Terrice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)