More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you do?

Listen to what he has to say

Your mind replays the words that Charles just said: your primal, lustful desires are about to become socially accepted reality...while you have no idea what he truly means by it, your imagination is already running wild. It appears that Charles can see it in your eyes, given how he himself is smiling as he leans back in his chair.

"That's right, my friend," he assures with a nod. "It means exactly what you think it means. The doctor did some research on you and found that you were interested in something that very few people are interested in: casual fetishism."

The term alone brings back memories of browsing the Internet for various materials—it was indeed one of your biggest fetishes, if not the biggest. You didn't find much due to the novelty of the fetish, but whenever you did find something, it was like Christmas.

Scenes from foreign fetish flicks of girls having sex and treating it like it was no big deal, being used while doing things like doing laundry or cooking, girls talking to one another while one of them was fucked and neither of them paying it much mind. You had also found alternative scenes that took a twist on the fetish where the girls reacted as they normally might in other films, but people around them treated it as if was nothing different than a car passing by. It was definitely a rarer, more niche fetish, but for reasons beyond your own understanding, it always sent blood flowing to the right places.

"The doctor said some nonsense about running some tests in reality alteration or dimensional landscaping or whatever bullshit Star Trek terminology he pulled out of his ass. I didn't pay much attention to it. All he told me to do was to grab you, the healthiest subject he could find who held an interest in the fetish."

Reality alteration...? Subject...? You reflexively gulp at his choice of words there, but he doesn't seem to pick up your slight worry as he keeps talking.

"Basically, John, what I'm telling you here is that we're about to give you the best thing you could ever ask for. When we're done here, your life is going to be just like all the fetish smut you've been reading and all the fetish porn you've been watching so late at night the past few years: we're altering your world so that your casual fetishism is the social norm."

Your eyes widen with a surprise of pleasured shock and uncertain disbelief. Unlike your previous fear, Charles picks up on this shift in your aura and laughs lightly. "I know, it sounds very difficult to believe. The fact that I can't tell you how or why the doctor's trying to pull this kind of thing probably isn't helping. He just asks that you take his word for it. This is for your benefit. Just like how a guy could walk up and fuck a girl in your fetish movies and she'll carry on with her day as if it was as normal as breathing, you'll be able to do the same."

Excitement and arousal, skepticism and hesitation...never before have you quite experienced a strange mixture of emotions like this.

"...welllll.." Charles drags out after a light sigh, taking a sip of tea. "Not the exact same."

So, there's a catch. Of course there's a catch. There is always a catch.

"We can't just give you full free reign here," Charles begins to explain, grimacing somewhat. "Things aren't that easy. We can't let you do whatever you want with whoever you want. The doctor can't change the entire world on that sort of level. It'd be insane, you know? So, he's letting you choose two things. You can pick two fetishes, interests, ideas, actions, or whatever you can think of, and they will become social norms. The world will act as if what you picked has been a normal occurrence in everyday life for years and years."

"For example," he continues after another light sip of tea. "Say that you fancied feet—I've got no idea if you do since the doctor didn't research that much into you, but if you do, more power to you, lad. Anyway, let's say that you've got a foot fetish, one of the most common fetishes. If you were to select that as one of your two, when we release you here, your world would be altered so that foot fetishism would be something as normal as trees growing or your neighbor's dog taking a shit in your front lawn—speaking of, you talk to him about that yet? Downright disrespectful, you shouldn't be taking that kind of ."

They didn't research your other fetishes, but they researched that...?

"Point I'm trying to get across is that you'd be able to do whatever you would want to a woman's feet and no one would think twice or stop you. It'd be a social norm, leading your actions to be casually accepted. That's the idea here. Whatever you pick, that's the end result."

"Now, as I explained a moment ago, we can't give you full access to every woman's entire body. So, one of the things you pick can't be total freedom over all girls in any way you see fit. There's two ways around this: your first option is either picking a race or age range. Maybe you just want Asian women to be your public fucktoys, or maybe you only want older women aged 35 to 50 years old. If you do that, then you could make every woman that fits under such a specification your obedient 24/7 free access cocksleeve. Since you've specified a range, you can do whatever you want with them."

The slowly growing boner you have in your pants at the thought of this is chiming in with its approval, it seems.

"The other way around it is to pick a specific fetish or idea. As I used the foot fetish example earlier, that sort of thing would apply to every woman just fine due to how selective it is. If you're looking to use every woman you see for something more normal like vaginal or anal sex, however, you'd have to define one of your choices as such. So, if you pick foot fetishism and anal sex, everyone would be fine with that, but try anything with a woman's pussy and you would be in some serious trouble. Understand?"

"The important thing to note is that some fetishes or ideas that you can define will naturally include multiple things. For example, in picking foot fetishism, you're creating a world where you can walk up to any girl and do anything you like with her feet, be it simple worship or a footjob. If you picked oral sex, you could kiss any woman you wanted as well as fucked any woman's mouth you wanted. Selecting breasts would give you free reign to grope breasts at your leisure, but it would also include any form of titfucking. Starting to get the idea now?"

"I don't want you thinking these sort of physical acts are you only option, though," Charles explains after a short pause, catching his breath for a moment. "You can pick just about anything for this. Say, for example, bottomlessness. Maybe the idea of girls walking around a shopping center in nothing but a shirt turns you on a hell of a lot—damn, that's not so bad, actually—but such a thing wouldn't let you really touch them and enjoy yourself. Since that's obviously the idea here, if you were to pick something non-physical like that, you could select a fetish to accompany it. So maybe you want your new reality to be that women completely forego their pants, skirts, underwear, and general bottomwear, but on top of that, you want it so that anal sex is completely okay. That's the sort of combo you can set up."

"To add yet another layer to this, you can go deeper and make one of your choices to affect minds and behavior in some way. Maybe you want college girls approaching you and begging you for sex to be perfectly normal, but after that, everyone's got the casual attitude that you love so much. Maybe you want a world where girls don't drink water or other drinks, but solely cum. Maybe you want a reality in which women idly play with themselves when they've got nothing better to do, or maybe you want a world where women piss everywhere—actually, I'm not sure about that one, but if that's what you're into, feel free, friend. Your imagination is the limit here, get it? Just about anything you could think of, and the doctor can change the world to be like that."

You nod understandingly, your mind too busy racing between immediate joy and doubtful disbelief. You've got no idea if any of this holds any merit or truth, but there's no harm in hearing him out. After all, there's not like you've got anywhere else to be right now.

"I know that was a hell of a lot to take in, John, but there's more yet."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)