More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Levitating

Lorna wandered out to the upper floors of the Mutant Underground's local hideout. It was quiet up here, somewhere between half-finished and half-ruined. Scaffolding and building work dotted the outside of the building, no one really having the time for repairs, especially when erratic mutant abilities ended up doing the same damage again.

Still, it was quiet, and she needed a spot of quiet.

Lorna closed her eyes, twitching her fingers for a few moments and feeling the familiar green aura envelop them, feeling all the metal around her.

A great deal of it was close to her. Steel-toe boots, metal bracelets, and a leather jacket with metal studs were the most common, but it went further than that when she was in one of these moods.

She liked metal, and thankfully her fashion sense allowed for plenty of clothes full of it. A metal stud pattern in her top, chains and rivets aplenty on her jeans, even a few small decorative spikes on her bra. She'd not bothered with panties; she rarely did.

She focused and felt every speck of metal. She couldn't help but smile.

One of her favourite things to do to relax, to calm down when things were getting out of control, was lifting herself up. Just levitating, her boots and her clothes supporting her weight as she pulled on the metal.

Theoretically just her boots could manage it, they were where most of her weight ended up, but it was more exhausting to hold herself up by one point. Spreading out her weight let her float for longer.

The light around her hands twisted and writhed, and she reached out with her power. Slowly her feet lifted up from the unfinished stonework.

To begin with she rested most of her weight on the metal of her boots. Once she was comfortable she began to disperse her focus, a little spreading to the rest of her clothes. Rivets on her pants, studs in her jacket and top, all just as metal and easy to pull, and-

Huh, wait, wait...

These were new clothes. She'd never levitated herself in this outfit specifically before, but most others she'd tried had been sturdy enough to take it. Still, she could feel them straining slightly. Maybe adjust the a little-

Cautiously she drifted a little lower to the ground-

Someone below her gave a yell of shock, likely at something completely unrelated, but it was enough. Lorna jerked her head, attention and focus elsewhere, and her powers pulled just a little too hard.

Her boots were sturdy, and most other outfits she'd worn had been. These clothes were apparently considerably lower budget.

And in an instant, they tore. Rivets dragged through fabrics, tiny chains struggled to take her weight, and huge lines were dragged through her jeans, fabric fraying at the edges. Her jacket was shredded similarly, countless studs all dragged in unpredictable directions, those tiny spots unable to take her weight.

Long, thin strips of dark denim were all that remained of her jeans, and there was nothing holding them together. They fell from her long, pale legs to the stonework, and more joined the fragments instantly.

The remains of her jacket, for one. And then there was the top; it probably had it the worst, dotted all over with tiny little dots and specks of metal, a star-like pattern. Each one pulled out, tiny tears left where they'd been all interconnecting. After that split second it was little more than dust.

And finally her bra, metal spots holding each join together, and the cups decorated with spikes. For that instant her weight was supported primarily, not by her boots, but by all those fragile little dots.

It fell too, and Lorna's eyes widened, a sudden shriek escaping her lips.

Supported by only her heavy boots, Lorna levitated above the shredded remains of her clothes, her pale cheeks quickly reddening. Hurriedly she descended, landing on the half-built stone and crouching, desperately keeping her now-exposed body out of view of the grounds below.

Oh god, she'd come up here to relax, not to end up naked! Nothing but her bracelets and her boots remained.

Lorna scrambled back, crossing her arms over her bare tits, her normal disaffected attitude overwhelmed by her situation. Oh god, of all places did she have to come up here?!

She was a long way from her room, a long way from the clothes stores, and between her and either of them would be a lot of people A lot of people, who might well end up seeing her naked, glimpsing her ass, or -oh god- even managing to see her pussy.

She flushed, squirming on the spot. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Stupid mistake.

Or she could just hide out here, but then someone was bound to come looking, and there wasn't exactly anyone she wanted to see her like this. Hell, not even Marcos; she didn't mind him seeing her naked, she did mind him seeing her red-faced and humiliated.

What happens next to the naked Polaris?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)