More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by snakeeyes85 snakeeyes85

What Happens Now?

Lets Find Out WHHHHY First ( A Closure of a Loophole)

You think back as far as your mind would go. Wondering how this could have happen. Not knowing what you could have done to deserve this. You stand there naked and afraid as you tremble in shock from the predicament your in. You walk over to you bed swaying your perfectly curved hip as you go to sit back down on your bed, your long blonde hair flowing behind you.

You sit down and bring up your long toned legs up to your chest and sit crisscrossed. You try not to pay attention to your new body as you think hard as to why your like this, slightly distracted by the lack of dick and the newly formed pussy. You sit there for a bit until a piece of paper catches you eye. '...No it can't be..' you thought and get up and snatch it off the dresser. It was the ticket for admission to the fair in the city 'Shit could this be the cause of all this trouble' you thought. You then remember the other night in detail.

You were running late as your Sister Gwen drove like an idiot. You had promised to meet a girl at the fair but now after countless texts and a miss phone call things were looking bleak. You huffed in the passenger seat as your sister Gwen just rolled her eyes and continued to drive.

“Gwen you suck at driving.” You say after a mostly silent ride. You had most likely blow the date you were suppose to be on so you were just about to take out your frustration on your sister.

“Listen you little prick its not my fault you lost you licensed. Mom and Dad are pissed and you’re lucky to be even out tonight. One last day of freedom before being sent off for community service.” Gwen snickers back at you. She hit hard with her words. You had done a stupid mistake of driving over 100mph in a dare. It backfired when you ran straight into a speed trap, lost control , and crashed into a sign when trying to stop, Lost license and being shipped off for service work but lucky to be unharmed. Fucking perfect way to start the summer. After a while of bickering we were over an hour late when you both arrived with the girl no where to be found.

“Well that sucks. I guess I'm stuck with you. You know since mom and dad put you in charge of me.” you say with a sarcastic smug smirk. Gwen was given the task of keeping an eye on you until you were sent away. Bribed of course for the use of the car for the summer.

“Hey its not my fault you make stupid decisions. You’re an asshole with no care for anyone but yourself.” Gwen fights with me as we continue on into the fair. We purchase tickets and grumble on the way in causing heads to turn towards us. You both were the usual brother and sister dou. You being the wild reckless one and her being the sporty smart one. She not only got good grades but hate to admit pretty attractive being just out of high school. Probably why she got away with so much.

Normally it wasn't anything out of the ordinary when you both fought here and there but today you both clashed like a hurricane and it was soon to come to pass.

Gwen and you trudged along the fair grounds. Killing time before dark in hopes of meeting people you knew so you could split up but nothing Came about. You both hit up the food which consisted of various heart attack items and played unwinnable games bickering as time went on. You were annoyed that she got all the attention and praise while you were constantly getting in trouble.

“You know I bet mom and dad are gonna give my room away. They didn't even ask if I was ok.” You complained away not caring who heard you. You both walk by a old tent and stop. You continue to hammer out all the bullshit plaguing your brain.

“And to think I almost made all pro in basketball and swim team. I was something at one point but not anymore. One mess up and its all gone to shit.” You are blind to the world as you ramble on not noticing the little old lady walking behind you. You continue.

“But does mom and dad do anything about you when you get caught drinking and driving. No no they don't because you’re a girl and you get to have it all. That cop must have been extra happy to pull you over.” You go off as rage fills you heart. Gwen has had about enough.

“Listen you little shit. Don't blame me. I got lucky I'll give you that but fuck you for making this about my gender, Women don't have it so easy. Ha I bet a dick would do wonders for me though. Don't get me started in all the garbage.” Gwen pokes you in the chest hard and pushes you around her as she gets into it. You start walking backwards.

“ Oh please, you make me laugh. I bet if I was a girl shit would be different and I would have an easy life. No bullshit no worry and GOD DANM SERVICE WORK!” You start really yelling incoherently as to you oblivious blunder walk right into the little old lady tending to her knick knacks by the old tent. Crash.

Gwen shrieked as she was powerless to stop the car wreck unfolding before her. In her hot headed state she didn't even see the lady behind you as you knocked her over sending both the mystery lady and you through her table of assorted items. You both were sprawled out with all her trinkets smashed around you.

“Oh my god are you both ok.” Gwen runs over tending to the lady first. She was muttering something to herself. Didn't seem to speak English but she didn't have to by the look of anger on her face. She gets up on uneasy footing and with unrealistic speed for an older person pins you into the fence after you rose to your feet. She starts yelling at you in a different language. Sounded like something from Russia.

“ти страшні діти. Не поважайте нікого, крім себе. Ви висуваєте злісні претензії і кричите і кричите. І мої скарби. Мої прекрасні скарби. Ви будете платити ціну. О, так, ви будете. Ви повинні бути обережними, що бажаєте. Я чув, і ви отримаєте те, що ви просили. Відзначте мої слова, це дійсно буде дуже важко. Щасти.” She says as she finished her rant and shoos you both away.

You and Gwen stand there shocked and feel bad but can't help the situation that you already caused. With your anger gone and shame filling your mind, you both hang your heads low and walk back the car. The drive home had been quite and all you do when you get home is go back to your rooms and sulk until you go to sleep. That was last night.

You sit there shocked. You sit there in a newly formed female body with perky tits, no doubt tight pussy, strong legs and a perfect ass. Because you were in fact and ass. You ponder what to do next.

ANNND BACK TO YOU JOHN

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)