More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by QuirkyImagination QuirkyImagination

What Happens Now?

Call your brother

You needed a second to calm down. Doing anything rash would only hurt your current situation. What you needed to do right now was first, get your bearings. Secondly, you needed to get help. Eyeing your not-so-spacious bedroom, you found yourself centered once more. I guess that whole "Grounding" class at the yoga studio your mom you to attend wasn't such a "Waste of time" now, was it? You took a second to breathe into your nose. Fresh air filled your lungs. It brought your heart back down to a normal rhythm. You were calm for the time being. Now, who would you get help from? You obviously couldn't talk to your parents- they were hundreds of miles away on vacation and probably wouldn't understand anyhow. They might even send you to some crazy medical facility where people would touch you and prod your new orifices. You shuttered at the thought. Your sister was also out of the question. She couldn't know either. All of those lectures on feminine hygiene and how the female reproductive system works would chop your ear off before you could even explain your scenario.

Alex on the other hand might understand your problem and would most likely offer some actual assistance. But then again, he was a horny teen like you used to be and was notorious for getting any girl in bed. The last thing you needed was to get anywhere near below the belt with him. Your options were dwindling. Your heart rate sped up once more. What the hell was even going on? You had no one to turn to. Crying seemed like the most viable option now. You were about to release that torrent of saline fluid when you thought of an idea. Isaac, your brother, would definitely help you out. He wasn't that asshole of a big brother. He was the kind one that would beat-up bullies and make you soup when you were sick. Hard to believe people like that exist, huh? You grabbed your phone off the nightstand and found him in your contacts. A simple text should be sufficient.

"Bro, something happened. Need you to come over quick. Come alone, please." Some words got messed up with your shaking fingers. However, being strict about organization, you managed to fix them anyhow. Clutching your phone anxiously, you awaited a response. A few minutes passed. Each one felt like you would be stuck like this forever. You were about to call him when your phone buzzed. Excited, you opened up the message. Thank the Gods, it was from Isaac. It simply read:

"Be over as soon as possible. Do I need to call an ambulance or something?"

You shot a quick "No, just come fast." response and sat on your bed. You obviously couldn't talk to your brother with no clothes on. Anxiously, you contemplated who you were going to borrow your clothes from.

Where do you borrow the clothes from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)