More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Let loose with the clothes, no point in resisting now...

As she left the locker room, I looked around only to be pleasantly presented with the sight of more and more of the women’s clothing in lockers coming to life, assembling into their outfits, and either gathering around me or heading out the door into the gym. When the door opened all on its own to let out a particularly voluptuous business suit, I could hear the pleasurable moaning of men being assaulted by the strange woman’s clothing echoing back into the locker room, and my dick jumped and grew slightly. I could only imagine what was happening to them and, if this is what they had in store for me, I was more than ready. I looked back down at the red leggings, and saw that the fabric of the ass was inflating and rising around my hardening dick resting atop its ass, holding it tight within itself. The knees bent at an angle, and started rubbing their hollow legs up and down against the backs of my thighs and calves.

I moaned and closed my eyes, allowing my head to roll back as I savored the feeling of the leggings pressing into me. I reached out with both hands and grabbed at the ample hips, pulling them tightly against me as I opened my eyes to look back down. The black sports bra still hovering in front of me advanced, pressing its well-filled out cups against my face. I pushed back into it, feeling the fabric pushing into my face from both sides. I leaned my head to one side, licking the fabric as the red leggings tightened up all on their own against me.

I breathed in deeply as I suddenly felt myself lifted into the air. The leggings had grabbed hold of me tightly as I flew up several feet. I could feel my sneakers untying and loosening themselves, and they promptly slipped off my feet, followed by my socks, and finally my athletic pants which had slid down my legs. I watched in awe as they reformed, the shoes opening to allow the socks to slide inside while my sneakers tied themselves back up. I marveled at the sight of my crew socks standing straight up inside my shoes with no one supporting them. Next, my athletic pants stepped onto where my shoes and socks stood, completing the bottom half of me.

I was amazed at how well they retained my shape, watching as if I was looking at myself in the mirror, when my compression shirt surprised me by rolling up my waist and over my pecs, lifting my arms and flying off my frame, joining the pants and footwear combo standing next to me. I noticed a couple of the other female items; specifically, fleece yoga pants and a white halter style tank-top, approaching my now living outfit I had been wearing, and started to rub up against it. I also noticed the athletic pants tenting due to some very welcome and obvious female attention from the other living items approaching it.

I watched as my outfit ran its hollow long-sleeved arms around the waist of the halter top, while the yoga pants turned around forming the same position as the red leggings in front of me, and started grinding into my athletic pants. The ass of the yoga pants was pushing against the growing bulge inside my athletic pants, and I felt myself being fondled by the red leggings in coordination to what the yoga pants were doing.

Just then, I felt a new sensation across my lower back. I looked behind me, and noticed several pairs of women’s panties had gathered around me, and one pair was rubbing itself into me. The others then advanced rubbing and humping themselves against my feet, my legs, my arms, and my back. One particularly curvy pair was floating right above my face. It dove towards me and I instinctually slid out my tongue, licking the now formed pussy lips and wetting the fabric with my tongue. The panties and red leggings flew me over to the lockers where my hands grabbed the top of the locker row, using the hard surface to hump into the fabric sheath the red leggings had formed around my dick.

I looked over and noticed that my own outfit I had been wearing was next to me, mimicking my movements as it too was slamming its bulge into the ass of the yoga pants whose legs had wrapped around my athletic pants' upper thighs. Me and my own clothing were being inexplicably assaulted by feminine clothing brought to life, and I was loving every minute of it. I found myself not minding that I was now their own little plaything, as long as this pleasure kept going.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)