More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Dress Up in the Locker Room

Was I really being punished? Now it wasn’t just the lovely, shiny red leggings hugging my cock with their bulging ass cheeks. By now I’d been approached by a slew of haunted clothing, and before long it seemed like every well-shaped woman’s clothes in the locker room wanted my hands all over them.

The best part about the whole thing? My animal senses had nothing but scent and visual clues to go on. My imagination filled in the rest of the details about these forms, these shapes pressing against me.

“I want inside all of you,” I laughed, pulling a huge athletic bra against me. It was pink lycra/spandex--scented like perfume and hard work. My cock pulsed harder and harder as I heard sounds from the main gym--some panicked, some obviously having a good time.

I reached down and grabbed the shiny red ass, slapping at it as the outfit bounced me up and down. Another pair of leggings sailed in the air, facing me in a seated position and wrapping their black thighs around my face.

My cock was harder than ever. I was sailing around in the air with a locker room full of feminine pheromones and shapely clothes. It didn’t help that everywhere I grabbed there was another emulated ass or another bulging bra cup.

Imagine my surprise when I felt something crawl onto my toes. It was soft and thin--pliant. A little cool to the touch. When I looked down, I watched as a pair of black wetlook leggings slipped over my ankle and pulled my leg out, away from the red leggings encasing my dick. I was pulled away, and my dick slipped from between the shiny red fabric.

I was spun a half turn, and now a pair of panties hooked my other foot and pulled them toward the one in the shiny leggings. Drawn together now, my legs were engulfed by the black fabric. It shot up my thighs, stretching up my hips. I gasped as the slippery hem of the waist went up the shaft of my cock, then watched in awe as the hem arced around my cock unnaturally--almost as if the leggings themselves were trying to stroke me. It wasn’t invisible fingers, exactly. The shiny, coated lycra twisted back on itself to curl me up and play with me.

When I felt something pushing against my ass, I panic, looking behind me--and there’s nothing. There’s actually empty space between me and the waist of the leggings, and they’re growing. The feeling of pressure, I realize--is everywhere around me. My thighs have a similar feeling, and as the leggings magical grip on my dick releases, I find the leggings have inflated so far that I'm barely touching them.

Only at the cuffs of the ankles and at the now-contracting waistline are the shiny black bottoms in contact with me--nevertheless, I can slightly see through the stretch fabric and see my dick suspended, facing forward and nearly touching the bulging mons of the female-shaped leggings.

Which...really didn’t bother me. The sensations running along the shaft of my cock were trade-off enough to be in a pair of cartoon-shaped leggings.

And whatever was happening to the rest of me to make that strange, uniform pressure inside the clothes? It only made me harder. Once they’d settled around me, I was carried away from the cloud of clothes and toward the showers. I hovered in the center as the showerheads spurted on, one by one.

A shiny black racerback sports bra bounced into the shower area, followed by a pink leotard, bikeshorts, a silver zip-front sports bra and two pairs of spandex capris in translucent white and black. Everything but the black bra wandered into the streams of water, and I watched in awe as the unexpected unfolded before me.

There were bubbles forming under the streams of water--inviolable spaces the water bounced right off of and sloped around. Ran off. Bubbles--shaped like invisible women--wearing the animated clothing and having a nice shower. When the black bra hooked around one of my arms and pulled on it, I only watched the ghostly translucent forms, reveling in the steamy water.

The bra stretched a strap to my other arm, but I only saw long, invisible locks traced by water and bubbles shaped like hands. The ghostly sprite in the leotard was feeling herself up, and I watched watery hands manipulate invisible breasts inside the wet, stretchy pink fabric.

The black bra was already settled on me when I looked down at it, laughing. I felt the same kind of pressure around the covered area as I did on my lower half, but this time the band was wrapped tightly around my chest. The soft, bulging cups, though...I wasn’t sure how to feel about that. Unlike the leggings, they were inside of my field of vision constantly.

“How do your arms not constantly hit these things?” I muttered, looking at the jutting tits. When I grabbed one, I didn’t feel much, but the pressure against my own chest seemed to increase a little. It was a strange feeling.

Curious, I reached down behind me to grab the hyperinflated ass and found the same thing. It was firm and smooth, but it wasn’t like the feeling transferred to me on the inside. If there was a change in pressure here, I barely felt it.

When I felt up the inflated cleft in the front, though?

“Sh--shit…” A soft, lusciously velvety grip surrounded my cock. I could actually see it tense up inside the sort-of-translucent liquid leggings...stretched thin enough for me to see my own outline inside.

It was good enough that I tried it again, sliding two fingers against the cleft.

“Fuuuuck.” As I pulsed my fingertips against the top of the cleft, I felt my cock engulfed, an emulated pussy sliding up and down over me. When the sensations against my tip started getting to be too much, I let my finger off the leggings.

The play at the cleft didn’t stop, though. Now the leggings themselves manipulated the emulated camel toe, and I felt the effect all the same. I grabbed the leggings’ ass with both hands and dug my fingers in as I moaned, rocking against the pull of the invisible pussy in the magical clothes.

I was enjoying myself so much that it took me a second to realize that the outfit was carrying me somewhere...

To the showers with the unseen ladies? Out to the gym?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)