More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sinburn Sinburn

What to change next?

Let's improve her looks first.

Tom's heart beat faster as he considered what he was about to do. He had to think carefully. He didn't know haw often he could wish but he remembered the man saying it would increase the more he used it but he hadn't used it for hours so, fingers crossed. There was so much he could change. He lay in the dark eyes staring at the ceiling trying to figure out which to change first. He sneaked out of bed and headed to his office so he could plan better without disturbing Sarah.

Sitting at his computer he pulled up a text document and started making a list. The list just kept getting longer as he found increasingly fanciful things to change. When he found himself adding things like tighter pussy and more flexible, he lay back and rubbed his eyes. It was so many damn wishes. Then it struck him, he could make her younger and that would satisfy most of the changes in one swoop. He grabbed the coin that was sat on the desk and was just pondering what age he should wish for when he checked himself. They had been together since the age of 18 and that meant there was a long history together. Their lives were intertwined. If he changed her age then history would change like the photos on his phone. So he makes her 10 years younger but he looses 10 years of their relationship. If he makes her like she was when they first met then their lives together would be gone and what impact would that have on their son?

"Shit" he said out loud slumping back and staring at the list again.

Tom still hadn't written off the idea but he was very weary of it. If only he could set up something that could have an impact on her appearance but not her age. If only she could have maintained her looks better and had a bit more pride in her appearance. "Vanity!" he suddenly exclaimed much too loudly and then sat in silence for a moment to see if he'd disturbed Sarah. Sensing he was in the clear his excitement crept back in. If he wished for her to be more vain she would have spent years taking better care of herself and to top it off she would more than likely dress better.

Again he checked himself. He was considering adding a notable change to his wife's personality. Young Sarah was still the woman he loved but would he still love vain Sarah? Both had risks but the coin did seem to be linked to his love for his wife so maybe the magic would make it okay.

What to do...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)