More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sinburn Sinburn

What to do...

Age

OK thought Tom to himself If I am careful about this it can work. If I start at 18 as the base plus 6 just so we don't lose all our history makes 24 plus another few for safe measure, yea, that could work. He grabbed the coin off his desk His cock was hard now as the slightly risky nature of this wish was exciting him, making his heart pound. "I wish she was 24...no wait!" THOOM! much more than a head nod this time, he felt as though had been dropped in a pool of dark water and then, nothing."

"Hey, baby, you okay?" Sarah was shaking Tom's shoulders. As he came too he realised he was passed out on his desk. "Hey! speak to me. Are you alright?"

Tom Sat up rubbing his head "Yea, just a bit disorientated. I must have gone to sleep at my desk"

"Silly boy, come back to bed"

Rubbing his eyes Tom looked up at Sarah and stared. Stood there was a woman he had not seen in a long time. Her hair was shorter cut into a bob that always made him think of French film stars, especially when she wore red lipstick. Her nighty, whilst comfortable finished just below her crotch and as Sarah stretched he could see a pair of low-slung superhero panties. She had always had a lovely but never slender figure, womanly even at 18 with long legs and a generous bust but the previous wish was still taking effect which meant that she was far more delicate of build than before and even with bed head and no makeup she looked stunning.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Tom didn't respond, he stood up and taking her by the hips pulled her body into his, snaked his hand into her hair and pulled her face to his in a hard, urgent kiss. Sarah's body melted into his and she returned the kiss, one hand-held gently on his chest the other dangling beside her. She gave a half gasp half giggle as Tom swept the nighty over her head her beautiful C-cup breasts swaying invitingly as they were released. Tom sat her on the desk and gripped them tightly being sure to pinch the nipples firmly between his thumb and index finger he pulled her gently but insistently towards him so he could kiss her again.

Her reactions had started surprised but were softening into wanton as his hands moved with the experience of over twenty years of making love to the same woman, more experience he realised than this version of his wife was used to. This fuelled his passion and he decided to pleasure her in the ways that only an older and more self-assured Sarah could instruct him in. He vigorously pulled down her panties and threw them aside. He could tell that this relationship was akin to how his had formerly been when they were both 24. Sarah was difficult to bring to orgasm and even she struggled on the rare occasions she masturbated. This was the reason he had introduced her to vibrators. As they got older together she felt more confident in saying when something worked or didn't so now he knew.

He deftly parted her pussy with two fingers whilst the middle finger slipped inside her to provide the moisture it needed for her clit. He would alternate between her hole and her clit making sure everywhere was wet before flattening his hand and rubbing her clit hard and fast. He was delighted by her reaction as her eyes went wide and her mouth opened into a wide O. Her fingers gripped his arm and he could feel the slight bile of her nails on his skin. After a moment he stopped and started a soothing gentle up and down motion which caused her to relax and start grinding her hips into his hand.

"I want you in me," she said with a moan in her voice.

"Not yet," he replied going back to the hard rubbing.

Her body was tensing up now, her eyes were squeezed closed and her breathing was erratic. Tom smiled, he knew he had her, all he had to do was maintain his pace for a bit longer. She clung on to him for dear life her whole body rigid before she suddenly relaxed and let go and her breathing returned to steady deep breaths.

I would love to spend more time writing. If you enjoy my work then please consider joining my Patreon for early access to chapters on most stories as well as a chance to influence which chapters and stories I work on. Vote on and discuss story directions and content as well as raunchier exclusive renders of characters from my stories. Incudes commissions at higher tiers. Fret not. Everything that usually would be, will be posted here eventually.

https://www.patreon.com/sinburn

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)