More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Lena & Scarlett's Lesbian Sex Tape

"Are you ready, Lena?"

Scarlett asked with a sly smile as she set up the camera.

Lena nodded, biting her lip in anticipation as she kneeled on Scarlet's opulent queen-sized bed.

"Good. And...ACTION!"

Scarlet replied as she hit record and made her way to Lena.

Lena and Scarlett kissed passionately, their bodies pressed together as they undressed each other. Scarlett tearing off Lena's skirt and Lena removing Scarlett's silk robe. Hands roaming, lips exploring, the two women moaned in pleasure. Lena couldn't get enough of Scarlet's soft lips and the taste of her tongue as they danced together.

As they lay on the bed, Lena took the lead, trailing kisses down Scarlet's neck, her breasts, and finally settling between her legs. She teased her with her tongue, flicking it over her clit and earning a loud moan from Scarlett as a small amount of vaginal fluid shout out of her pussy and into Lena's mouth which she swallowed down, savoring the taste of Scarlet's juices inside her.

"Fuck, Lena."

Scarlett gasped, her fingers digging into the sheets.

"Don't stop!"

Lena obliged and continued to ravish Scarlett's body with her mouth, her hands gripping her hips as she licked and sucked her idol's magnificent clit, driving her to the edge of ecstasy. Scarlett's moans grew louder and her hips bucked against Lena's face, her body trembling with pleasure.

"Cum for me, Scar."

Lena whispered, her tongue working faster as she brought Scarlett closer to her climax.

"I want to taste more of you."

Scarlett's body tensed as her seizure-gasm washed over her, her cries of pleasure filling the room. Lena lapped up every drop of her juices, savoring the taste and the sound of Scarlett's satisfied moans.

But the fun was far from over. Now it was Scarlett's turn to please Lena. She turned her over onto her hands and knees, admiring the view of her round, voluptuous ass.

"God, you're so fucking hot!"

Scarlett groaned, running her hands over Lena's curves.

"I need to taste you!"

And with that, Scarlett buried her face between Lena's legs, eliciting loud moans from the blonde bombshell. Scarlett used her skilled tongue to bring Lena to the brink of orgasm, then pulled back, teasing her.

"PLEASE, SCARLETT! I NEED TO CUM!"

Lena begged.

Scarlett finally gave in and licked and sucked on Lena's clit, sending her over the edge. She cried out in pleasure as she seizure-gasmed. Waves of ecstasy crashing over her, her body shaking with pleasure as bucket loads of fluid shot off her, drenching Scarlett. Scarlett rode through her own seizure-gasm before collapsing next to her, both women panting and covered in sweat and the other's juices.

For a few minutes, the two just laid next to each other, their naked bodies entwined and their faces buried deep in the other's magnificent cleavage, enjoying the post-orgasmic haze. They weren't done yet. In this world all celebrity sex tapes were theatrically released and therefore had to be at least an hour long in order to be considered feature length. This was just a way to increase the runtime as audiences loved banter between the stars during low points which were nice temporary reprieves from the usual moans and dirty talk.

"Wow! That was fucking intense!"

Scarlett said, her voice breathless as she gave Lena a tender kiss.

"I know, right? We have such great chemistry. I can't wait to see this on the big screen!"

Lena replied, equally breathless as she gave Scarlett a tender kiss back.

"Speaking of chemistry and the big screen, you've heard that preproduction has started on my film, Black Widow, right?"

Scarlett asked, gently fingering Lena's still leaking pussy.

"Of course! Everyone's been waiting years for it!"

"Well, casting couch auditions for Yelena Belova are coming up soon, and I think you'd be perfect for the part."

"Are...Are you serious?!"

"100%"

Lena was stunned! Not only was she making a sex tape with one of the biggest professional pornstars in Hornywood, but she had just been offered a role in one of the most beloved and highest grossing superhero-porn franchises in cinematic history, the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It almost didn't feel real.

"So...you interested?"

Scarlett asked.

"YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!"

Lena answered excitedly. Her dreams were coming true!"

"Great! Auditions start in two weeks. We'll need to get you an acting coach but from what I've seen, your acting is pretty good, certainly better than some of your contemporaries."

"OH MY GOD, THANK YOU! I promise I won't let you down...Natasha."

"I know you won't...Yelena."

The two embraced and passionately made out. The next two plus hours were a whirlwind of scissoring, dildos and other sex toys. By the time filming was over they fell asleep together, with Lena never feeling more better about her life than she did in the arms, lips, and tits of the one and only Scarlett Johansson.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)