More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ifucksluts ifucksluts

You wake up. Who are you?

Lehua, a slut.

You are Lehua, you're Hawaiian but you live in LA working as a pornstar. You never told anyone, but this has always been your dream job. You love having sex every day, especially with people you've never met. You don’t care who is using you or how they are using you, you love getting your holes stuffed with big meaty dicks. Another thing is that you love pee, it’s your biggest fetish. You're not shy while playing with pee, you love drinking it, you love getting soaked by it, you love wetting your bed basically anything to do with pee you're a sucker for.

You wake up in your big LA house. You lie in bed for a moment because you have no stress, you have a porn to film at six o'clock. You think about the dream you've just had. Wouldn’t it be great if I could live in a World like that? You think to yourself. But after a while you get up. and stretch your evenly tan naked body. You grab your phone, at first nothing seems weird, but then you notice, that your phone is full of naked pictures of you. And they weren’t your nudes, they were normal everyday pictures of you, the only difference is that you are naked and on some of them you’re even peeing. Your hart stops. Could this dream suddenly be reality? Curios you open the blinds and see you neighbor outside of his house sunbathing. As soon as he sees you, he waves and points to his semi-hard dick. You can't believe how lucky you are.

With no hesitation you run over to his backyard. He doesn't seem to really notice you; he just does a simple hand gesture hinting to his dick. Being the cock hungry slut that you are you immediately start sucking his dick. It tasted amazing you felt the sweat juices of his precum on your tongue. Without any warning he starts releasing a yellow stream of pee right in her mouth. You catch most of it, but you also let some fall on your face and hair. Just like his dick his pee tasted godly.

He finished peeing and you sucked him off until he came and just like his pee, you also swallowed most of it. With cum on your lips you slowly made your way back you your house. Still in shock your ley on your bed and start masturbating.

What to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)