More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by swayze swayze

Pick a story

Lee, Rough Workmate

Lee was sick and tired of his co-worker, Brian, who kept teasing him about not being able to keep a girlfriend. Even when he did, Brian kept trying to "seduce" them, not that it ever worked mind you. Realising that this asshole wasn't going to change, if he got a new girlfriend, he decided to might as well use this to his advantage.

His ingenious plan was to buy a clone pill and to pretend to let it slip that his "ex" was going to come over to pick up her stuff from his flat later that day. Content with this idea, Lee went to Brian's desk where he was looking at various pictures of almost naked girls on his computer.

"Sorry about your girl, bud" Brian said as Lee walked into his office room. "but even if she didn't break up with you, she might as well have. She's way out of your league dude."

"Yeah man, at least I get to see her one last time later today." Lee said.

"Oh yeah?" Brian perked up. "Does she need a hand with all those stuff?"

Fuck this asshole, Lee thought, she broke up with me this morning and he's already trying his luck.

"Nah, it's not that much, just a couple of boxes."

"Yeah she needs help, I'll come over." Brian said smugly.

Hook, line and sinker. Lee thought. I'm gonna enjoy humiliating this asshole.

"Whatever man" Lee said, acting defeated.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)